Dahon Mu SL Folding Bike - Worlds Lightest Folding Bicycle
You won't be able to stop smiling the first time you pick up and carry the Mu. At only 19.4 lbs the Mu SL is the world's lightest production folding bike.
It incorporates everything Dahon knows about making an ultra light and fast folding bike for all around use. Even better, they didn't cut any corners on performance to achieve the really low weight.
Patented Fusion technology and custom-drawn Sonus tubing add up to an incredibly stiff frame platform that makes the bike jump forward with each spin of the pedals. The Mu SL even gets a Syntace VRO adjustable handle-post so you can dial in your preferred riding position and ultra sensitive front suspension from the Kinetix Pro S front wheel for comfort.
For 2007, the Mu SL was upgraded to the hot new SRAM X9 derailleur and trigger shifter.
Dahon MU SL folding bike hightlights:
* 7005 aluminum frame with custom-drawn Sonus tubing, integrated head tube, Lattice forged hinge and replaceable derailleur hanger.
* BioLogic II frame geometry
* Kinetix Pro S front wheel w/ suspension hub isolates high frequency road vibrations
* Dahon Special Edition Schwalbe Stelvio Light tires
* Syntace VRO adjustable handlebar system for optimal rider positioning
* Dahon Special Edition FSA Gossamer ISIS crank
* Dahon Xtreme Performance component package