The L5+ is EcoReco's top-of-the-line electric scooter. It maintains the exquisite design characteristics of its predecessors with upgrades for maximum performance, enhanced comfort, and rougher road conditions. The boosted EcoReco L5+ features;
- 22 mph top end speed.
- More powerful 48v, 700w peak rear hub motor. You'll experience lighting fast acceleration and conquer 20-30% inclines.
- Aggressive dual shock rear suspension offers unmatched comfort and stability.
- A longer, wider foot deck.
- 8" polyurethane filled front wheel, and a flat-free solid rear wheel.
- Load capacity of up to 290 lbs.
Safety is another key benefit built into the design of the EcoReco L5+. A safe-start mechanism prevents false starts. To get going, give the scooter a push, then pull the throttle while it’s in motion. A three-stage braking system assures a smooth, fast stop. Triggering the brake cuts power from the motor, then applies the brake to the rear wheel. An omni-directional tail light keeps you safe at night.
EcoReco offers several innovative features you won't find on most electric scooters. A regenerative braking system refuels the battery when you brake. This advanced component helps maximize range. The top speed is configurable. Set it to 20, 12 or 7 mph depending on your riding style. Limiting speed extends range to up to 20 miles per charge. An open section built into the frame lets you lock it when you leave it.
Additional features include; An all-purpose gadget mount on the handlebars. Attach your phone, camera, Go-Pro, or any other compatible accessory. An LED back-lit dashboard offers riding stats on the go. It charges fast taking only 2 hours to recharge to 60% capacity. The EcoReco L5+ is easy to carry. Just pick it up by the stem when folded. When you get where you're going it fits easily in the trunk, gym locker, under your seat or pretty much anywhere.
For your convenience, the EcoReco L5+ is delivered fully assembled and pre-charged to 50% capacity so you can ride it straight out of the box.
Specifications• Speed: 22 mph
• Range: 14 - 28 miles.
• Motor: Super efficient 700w peak zero-drag brushless rear hub motor.
• Frame: Sturdy 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum. Aggressive full suspension including dual rear shocks and coil over front suspension.
• Drive System & Gearing: Direct rear hub motor drive. No chain or gears. A configurable safe-start mechanism prevents false starts. Index finger trigger throttle.
• Battery: 48v, 11ah high density Li-ion battery. 1,000+ charge cycles.
• Charge Time: 4.5 hours (charges to 60% capacity in just 2 hours).
• Brakes: Rear-wheel drum brake. Three-stage braking for added safety. Triggering the brake cuts power from the motor, then applies braking in the rear wheel.
• Dimensions: Length: 41", 40" folded
Width: 22", 12" folded
Height: 46", 7.5" folded
• Weight: 39 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 290 lbs.
• Tires: 8" Polyurethane filled front wheel and a solid rear wheel.
• Warranty: 6 month manufacturer's warranty, 9 months on the battery and motor with registration, 1 year on the frame and fork.
Standard Features• Adjustable height handlebars that fold for easy storage. The handlebar grips fold as well.
• Energy Recovery Braking system (E.R.B.). This regenerative braking feature helps to maximize range.
• On/Off power button.
• Back-lit multimode LED dashboard with speedometer, trip meter, battery status, odometer, and total charge cycles.
• Integrated omnidirectional tail light.
• All-purpose gadget mount on handlebars.
• Battery charger.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized EcoReco Dealer in business since 2002.
• No assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 25 - 29
- Motor (watts) : 601 - 800w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
The ecoreco L5 is what I got, and it's pretty good so far. I clock in at 250 pounds, so wanted this one for the shocks and bigger size. I tried a Bird and it was a really rough ride, so no thanks. This ones got great power, is really fast and worth the extra bucks. Two thumbs up, I'm impressed.
Frank was very accommodating in the purchase process. I just loved the signiture required UPS shipping. Opened the box, got familiar then took off to run my errands. Love the power and speed. Very easy to use.