EcoReco M5 Electric Scooter
The EcoReco M5 Electric Scooter is a classy, portable, long range commuter scooter. It’s got a lot going for it, most notably; a 20 mph top speed, a 20 mile range, super compact folding profile, 2 year warranty and environmentally friendly design. The speed, range and 36” x 12” x 6” folding dimensions are top of their class for a commuter model.
The M5 from EcoReco carries a 300w rear hub motor with a peak output of 750w, so when you need extra power it’s there. The battery tech is advanced and eco-friendly. The scooter is powered by 36v, 8ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries. LiFePO4 batteries are non-toxic and run cooler than Li-Ion and sealed lead acid batteries. They charge fast and last a long time. It only takes 2 hours to bring the M5 from drained to 80% charged and it can be charged 2,000 times before the battery starts to lose efficiency.
The patented folding mechanism on this compact commuter lets you take it anywhere. Pop the trunk and it fits with room to spare. It’s easy to carry on public transportation and painless to store wherever you end up. The EcoReco M5 is only 36 lbs, so it’s pretty light, too.
It rides surprisingly well for such a small scooter. It glides over cracks in the pavement with help from front and rear suspension and an air-filled front tire. The frame is high-quality aluminum and the scooter is expertly designed. It’s sturdy, durable and offers a stable ride even at high speeds.
Additional features that help this electric scooter stand out from the crowd include; adjustable handlebars for comfort at any height, long and comfortable foot deck, safe-start throttle, universal mount for your favorite gadgets, anti-jerking accelerator, speed limiter (top speed can be set to 7 or 12 mph), regenerative braking and a LED that displays speed, range, trip distance, battery level and charge cycles.
The EcoReco M5 is a beautifully designed electric scooter. It’s sleek with elegant lines. The fit and finish are impeccable. It not only shortens your commute, but turns heads as you speed by.
Specifications• Speed: 20 mph. Speed limiting feature allows top speed to be set to either 7 or 12 mph.
• Range: 20 miles.
• Motor: 250w brushless motor in the hub of the rear wheel. Peak output 750 watts.
• Frame: High quality 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame. Coil over suspension in the front and swing arm suspension in the rear.
• Drive Train: Low maintenance direct drive hub motor (no chain necessary), variable speed trigger throttle. Kick and go safety feature saves power. Kick the scooter to 2+ mph before giving it throttle to activate motor.
• Battery: Sony brand 36v, 8ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries. 2,000 charge cycles.
• Charge Time: 4.5 hours.
• Brakes: Rear drum brake.
• Dimensions: Length 46”, 36” folded
Width 22”, 6” folded
Height 38” (adjustable), 12” folded
• Weight: 36 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 280 lbs.
• Tires: 6” pneumatic front tire and a solid rubber rear tire.
• Warranty: 2 year warranty on the frame and fork, 9 month battery warranty.
Standard Features• Quick folding handlebars.
• On/off power button.
• Front and rear fenders.
• Battery charger.
• LED display w/ battery charge, odometer, speedometer, trip distance and charge cycles.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300