EcoReco M5 Electric Scooter
Eligible for Price Match
The EcoReco M5 is a beautifully designed electric scooter. It’s sleek with elegant lines. The fit and finish are impeccable. It not only shortens your commute, but turns heads as you speed by.
The M5 is a heavier, more durable version of EcoReco's S5 model. It's 2" longer and safely carries an extra 30 lbs. An air-filled front tire enhances ride comfort. The EcoReco M5 comes with a Sony LiFePO4 battery upgrade. LiFePO4 is the most durable, reliable, and eco-friendly battery tech for electric scooters. It offers steady high power output, consistent top speed, and 2,000+ charge cycles. That's double the charge cycles of a Li-Ion battery.
The EcoReco M5 electric scooter is equipt with a 36v, 600w (peak) rear hub motor. The M5 accelerates fast and can take on medium hills and inclines with ease. Full sized handlebars deliver a solid feel. A long/wide foot deck, full suspension, and a pneumatic front tire join together to create a smooth and enjoyable ride. The EcoReco M5 is more comfortable and handles better than most commuter models.
Additional features that make the EcoReco M5 stand out from the crowd, include;
- 20 mph top speed. Speed can be limited to 7 or 12 mph extending the scooters range to up to 20 miles.
- Fold the M5 in seconds, then carry it by the stem to your final destination. Its compact folded profile makes the scooter painless to store wherever you take it.
- Lightweight. The EcoReco M5 is only 36 lbs.
- Safe-start, anti-jerking acceleration feature that prevents false starts.
- 3-stage braking that assures smooth, fast stops.
- E.R.B. regenerative braking system that recharges the battery as you brake, extending the scooters range.
- LED display that shows speed, range, trip distance, battery level and charge cycles.
- Universal mount for your favorite gadgets.
- Adjustable handlebars for comfort at any height.
- Fast charging. A 2-hour charge brings the battery to 70% capacity.
- Super efficient. Go 500 miles on $1 of electricity.
The M5 is a stylish, professional grade commuter scooter. EcoReco is at the top of their class and the M5 is a superbly crafted last mile solution.
Specifications• Speed: 20 mph.
• Range: 10 - 20 miles.
• Motor: 250w brushless motor in the hub of the rear wheel. Peak output 600 watts. Zero-drag, energy efficient, and quiet.
• Frame: High quality 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame. High-end full suspension system. Coil over suspension in the front and swing arm suspension in the rear.
• Drive Train: Low maintenance direct drive hub motor (no chain necessary), variable speed trigger throttle. Kick and go safety feature offers a smooth take off and saves power. Kick the scooter to 2+ mph before giving it throttle to activate motor.
• Battery: Sony brand 36v, 8ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries. 2,000 charge cycles.
• Charge Time: 4.5 hours. 70% charge in 2 hours.
• Brakes: Rear drum brake. 3-stage braking cuts power from the motor first, then triggers the brake for smooth, solid stopping power.
• Dimensions: Length 46”, 36” folded
Width 22”, 6” folded
Height 38” (adjustable), 12” folded
• Weight: 36 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 280 lbs.
• Tires: 6” pneumatic front tire and a solid rubber rear tire.
• Warranty: 6 month manufacturer's warranty, 9 months on the battery and motor with registration, 1 year on the frame and fork.
Standard Features• Adjustable height, quick folding handlebars and handlebar grips.
• On/off power button.
• Energy Recovery Braking (E.R.B.). A regenerative braking system that increases range.
• Universal gadget mount on handlebars.
• Front and rear fenders.
• Smart battery charger.
• LED display w/ battery charge, odometer, speedometer, trip distance and charge cycles.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized EcoReco Dealer in business since 2002.
• No assembly required! Delivered with a 50% battery charge so you can ride it straight out of the box.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300