The Go-Ped ESR750 is the ultimate, Made-In-The-USA, state of the art, lightweight, long-range electric scooter. It’s powered by a 1000+ watt advanced technology Go-Ped electric motor that offers top performance and reliability. It delivers thrilling acceleration, speeds up to 20 mph and outrageous hill climbing ability. The Go-Ped ESR 750 has a low center of gravity, stable ride, and great maneuverability. It's extremely durable, reliable and easy to maintain.
The ESR 750 offers innovative and high quality features like carefully designed ergonomic controls, powerful "Mad Dog" disc brakes, a built-in smart charger and an ultra-modern programmable controller. A dual performance feature lets the rider chose an "Economy" or "Turbo" mode to go either "twice as far, half as fast", or "twice as fast, half as far". This gives you absolute control over your speed and range.
The Go-Ped ESR 750's lines are simple yet elegant. The molded "motorcycle style" rear fender gives it an aerodynamic look and super cool sense of style. The fit-n-finish are impressive! This electric scooter is superbly engineered down the smallest detail and built using only the finest components.
Whether you're taking control of your commute or heading out for adventure, the ESR 750 electric scooter is eco-friendly, quiet, cost pennies a day to charge and a fun way to bypass the price at the pump!
Go-Ped launched the motorized scooter craze over 25 years ago and has been designing the most high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Peds are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
Specifications• Speed: 20+ mph (turbo mode) / 12 mph (economy mode)
• Range: 18 miles (turbo mode) / 27 mile (economy mode)
• Motor: A 1000+ watt ultra efficient DC brush motor with aluminum "Electro Head" finned heat sink. Capable of producing over 1HP. A pulse width modulated advanced computerized controller. Low voltage battery protection, motor overheat protection, peak amperage protection, stall protection, and maximum speed protection. Fully sealed, dust and weather resistant.
• Frame: Patented heavy duty, ultra light, 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality carbon steel frame and fork. Aircraft grade 6061-T6 hardened aluminum handlebar. Heavy duty rear axle. 3.5" of ground clearance.
• Drive Train: Chain driven with an auto-adjusting chain tensioner. Flux-Capacitor on handlebar includes a variable speed thumb throttle, Econo/Turbo selector and LED battery level indicator.
• Battery: Cutting edge 20ah prismatic cell LiFePO4 battery. 2,500 charge cycles. Fully sealed, dust and weather resistant.
• Charge Time: Up to 8 hours.
• Brakes: Ultra performing "Mad Dog" front disc brakes. The tempered stainless steel "wave" disc rotor provides for exceptional braking performance, control, and safety.
• Dimensions: Length 48"
Width at handlebars 18", Width at deck 11.5"
Height 41", at deck 6.5", when folded 17"
• Weight: 47 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Tires: 10" pneumatic, KENDA 671 "TT" street tires on 4" aluminum billet rims.
• Warranty: 90-day manufacturer's warranty with a 2-year warranty on the frame.
Standard Features • Handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• On/off power switch.
• A reflective pad on handlebars.
• Flux-Capacitor: Thumb throttle, Econ/Turbo mode button, LED battery level indicator. Located on handlebar.
• Power cord (connects to the internal on-board charger).
Additional Info• Simply attach the front wheel, raise and lock the handlebars, charge and go.
• Comes with the new all-black Go-Ped grip deck. See photo above.
• Take a look at the Go-Ped ESR User's Manual (LiFePO4 upgrade info not included).
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. a 170 lb. rider, good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
* The Go-Ped T-Shirt ships separately and will deliver 2 - 3 weeks after delivery of your scooter.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 25 - 29
- Motor (watts) : 1001 - 1500w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 201 - 250
It was very nicely packaged and the scooter is gorgeous! Looks like the new owners at Go-Ped are off to a great start. This sets the standard for a well made electric scooter.