The Go-Ped ESR 750H Hoverboard kicks the ESR750 up a notch by adding the revolutionary C.I.D.L.I. suspension system the Trail Ripper made famous. This advanced suspension system gives you unbeatable comfort, riding and handling characteristics on road or off. It’s also adjustable to provide either plush or firm support so you have the perfect balance to suit your needs.
The Go-Ped ESR 750H Hoverboard has all the great features you’ve come to love on the standard Go-Ped ESR750 electric scooter. It’s powered by a 1000+ watt advanced technology Go-Ped electric motor that offers state-of-the-art performance and reliability. At over 1hp the motor delivers thrilling acceleration, speeds up to 20 mph and outrageous hill climbing ability. The advanced LiFePO4 battery pack is state-of-the art. It's extremely durable, reliable and easy to maintain. Innovative and high quality features abound with the Go-Ped ESR 750H Hoverboard, like carefully designed ergonomic controls, powerful "Mad Dog" disc brakes, a built-in smart charger and an ultra-modern programmable controller. The dual performance feature lets the rider chose an "Economy" or "Turbo" mode to go either "twice as far, half as fast", or "twice as fast, half as far". This gives you absolute control over your choice of speed and range. The ESR 750H's lines are simple yet elegant. The molded "motorcycle style" rear fender gives it an aerodynamic look and super cool sense of style. The fit-n-finish are also impressive! It's superbly engineered down the smallest detail and built using only the finest components. With no doubt, the ESR 750H LiFePO4 is one of the highest quality, sleekest, lightest, most comfortable, high range electric scooter on the planet.
Go-Ped launched the motorized scooter craze over 30 years ago and has been designing the most high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
Specifications• Speed: 20 mph (turbo mode) / 12 mph (economy mode)
• Range: 8 - 17 miles (turbo mode) / 12 - 22 mile (economy mode), depending on rider weight and terrain.
• Motor: A 1000+ watt, 24V DC, ultra efficient brush motor with aluminum "Electro Head" finned heat sink. A pulse width modulated advanced computerized variable speed and programmable controller. Low voltage battery protection, motor overheat protection, peak amperage protection, stall protection, and maximum speed protection. Fully sealed, dust and weather resistant.
• Frame: Patented heavy duty, ultra light, 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality carbon steel frame and fork. Aircraft grade 6061-T6 hardened aluminum handlebar. Revolutionary Cantilevered Independent Dynamic Linkless Indespension (C.I.D.L.I.) suspension system with front and rear swing arms for incredible flexibility (2.7” travel in front, 3.5” travel in rear). Heavy duty rear axle. Signature style GoPed wooden deck.
• Drivetrain: Chain driven with a self adjusting chain tensioner. Variable speed thumb throttle with Econo/Turbo selector.
• Battery: 20ah LiFePO4 battery pack. Fully sealed, dust and weather resistant. 2,500 charge cycles.
• Charge Time: Up to 8 hours.
• Brakes: Ultra performing "Mad Dog" front disc brakes. The tempered stainless steel "wave" disc rotor provides for exceptional braking performance, control and safety.
• Dimensions: Length 48"
Width at handlebars 18", Width at deck 11.5"
Height 41", at deck 6.5", when folded 17"
• Weight: 51 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Tires: 10" pneumatic, all terrain KENDA 671 street tires on high impact, ultra light, black "Mach 4" wheels. (Please note: Wheels are now black, not silver in color)
• Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a 2 year warranty on the frame and forks.
Standard Features• Handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• On/off power switch.
• Reflective pad on handlebars.
• LED battey level indicator.
• Charger cord.
Additional Info• Simply attach the front wheel, raise and lock the handlebars, charge and go.
• Comes with the upgraded grip deck from Go-Ped. See photo above.
• Review the Go-Ped ESR Electric Owner's Manual (LiFePO4 upgrade info not included).
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• A Go-Prammer is required to program the controller and is sold separately.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 42.75" x 17.5" x 16.75".
• Free T-Shirt ships separately (2 - 3 week delivery time).
- Range (miles) : 15 - 19
- Motor (watts) : 1001 - 1500w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 201 - 250