Go-Ped ESR750H PPV Electric Scooter
The Go-Ped Portable Patrol Vehicle “PPV” has been developed by Go-Ped's Tactical Division for use by Military, Police and Rescue forces. It is also available to the general public. The Go-Ped PPV is an enhanced version of their top of the line ESR750H Hoverboard electric scooter.
The Go-Ped PPV Hoverboard's most notable upgrade is the power plant. 'The Torkinator', as it's fondly known, delivers a perfect balance of high power, usable torque, and continuous-duty reliability. This advanced, super charged electric motor rockets you to speeds of up to 28 mph. It generates enough torque to tackle unbelievably steep 30% grades and can deliver up to 7 HP in short acceleration bursts. Our advice: Hold on tight because you’re in for an epic ride!
The Go-Ped PPV Portable Patrol Vehicle offers additional unique features, including: “Mad Dog” disc brakes (not only in the front, but) on both front AND rear wheels, a wireless remote on-off key (the 'GoKey') improves security from theft in urban environments, a fully suspended aluminum Topeak cargo rack with a 6 liter "quick snap" Topeak trunk bag, race proven Kenda 671 high performance 10" air filled tube type street tires, a taller kickstand and a security lock loop.
In addition, the Portable Patrol Vehicle from Go-Ped offers ESR 750H Hoverboard state-of-the-art standard features like: a top of the line 20ah LiFePO4 lithium battery system, an adjustable front/rear C.I.D.L.I. suspension system that delivers unbeatable comfort along with race proven riding & handling characteristics whether you're on or off-road, a battery power saving feature that allows the rider to chose an "Economy Mode" (twice as far, half as fast) or "Turbo Mode" (twice as fast, half as far), carefully designed ergonomic controls, an ultra-modern programmable controller, 2.5 amp on board smart charger, 6 amp battery conditioning "off board" smart charger and a folding lock tube mechanism to secure the handlebars.
The Go-Ped Portable Patrol Vehicle out performs traditional one man patrolling devices like bicycles, “personal transporters” and even horses. It's the perfect electric scooter for military applications, law enforcement, rescue operations and anyone preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse.
For a limited time: FREE Go-Ped T-Shirt & Bumper Sticker with every Go-Ped PPV Portable Patrol Vehicle Purchase!
• Speed: Up to 28 mph (turbo mode) / 15 mph (economy mode)
• Range: 22 miles (economy mode)
• Motor: "Torkinator" 29V Brush D/C with Aluminum heat sink and electronic phase synchronizer. This motor is the state of the art in high performance personal mobility PMDC (permanent magnet direct current) electric motor design. A pulse width modulated advanced computerized variable speed and programmable controller. Low voltage battery protection, motor overheat protection, peak amperage protection, stall protection, and maximum speed protection. Fully sealed, dust and weather resistant.
• Frame: Patented heavy duty, ultra light, 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality carbon steel frame and fork. Aircraft grade 6061-T6 hardened aluminum handlebar. Revolutionary Cantilevered Independent Dynamic Linkless Indespension (C.I.D.L.I.) suspension system with front and rear swing arms for incredible flexibility (3” travel in front, 3” travel in rear). Heavy duty rear axle. Signature style GoPed wooden deck.
• Drive Train: Chain drive. Self adjusting chain tensioner. Variable speed thumb throttle with Econo/Turbo selector.
• Battery: 20ah LiFePO4 battery pack. 2,500 charge cycles (max charges per battery). Fully sealed, dust and weather resistant.
• Charge Time: Up to 8 hours.
• Brakes: 5 way adjustable "Mad Dog" disc brakes in both the front and rear. The tempered stainless steel "wave" disc rotor provides for exceptional braking performance, control and safety.
• Dimensions: Length 48"
Width at handlebars 24", Width at deck 11.5"
Height 48", at deck 6.5", when folded 17"
• Weight: 62 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 300 lbs.
• Tires: 10" Kenda 671 pneumatic, puncture resistant tube style street tires. Extra strong, ultra light, high impact polymer rims.
• Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty, 2 year warranty on the frame and forks.
• Handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• Reflective pad on handlebars.
• LED battery level indicator.
• Fully suspended aluminum Topeak cargo rack.
• 6 liter "quick snap" Topeak trunk bag.
• 2 wireless remote "GoKeys" to start your PPV.
• Smart external battery charger for deep charging.
• Smart battery charger cord (for the internal charger).
• Security lock loop.
• Simply attach the front wheel, put on the cargo rack, raise and lock the handlebars, charge and go.
• Check out the Go-Ped Electric Scooter Owner's Manual.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Torkinator powered scooters are intended for off-road closed-course racing use only. Use of the PPV on public roadways may violate local and federal law. It is solely the customers responsibility to research local and federal laws and configure the Torkinator motor to operate within those limits. We can program your PPV to operate with a lower maximum top speed upon request.
• A Go-Prammer is required to program the controller and is sold separately.
• Private Label branding is available for fleet purchases.
• The Portable Patrol Vehicle pictured above is private label branded for the NYPD. The standard PPV model comes in Gloss Black or Bright Red with a wooden deck. It looks like the ESR750H with PPV decals. Rear reflector not included.
- Speed (mph) : 25 - 29
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300