The Grow-Ped push scooter is a miniature version of the Know-Ped. The Grow-Ped has been designed with the young kick scooter enthusiast in mind (ages 4 – 8).
Go-Ped has crafted this push scooter with shorter handlebars and a smaller frame and deck to properly fit the younger rider. Parents love that Grow-Peds include the same safety features that make the Know-Ped so popular.
For increased safety and stability, the Go-Ped Grow-Ped scooters use the same size wheels and extra wide foot deck as the Know-Ped. The Grow-Ped also offers a heal operated fender brake on the rear wheel plus a fool proof, spring-loaded slide tube feature that protects the folding mechanism on the handlebar during operation.
Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
Specifications - Grow-Ped:
• Frame: Patented heavy duty, light weight, 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality steel frame and single sided fork. Aircraft grade 6061-T6 hardened aluminum handlebar. Signature style Go Ped wooden deck.
• GrowPed Brakes: Rear heal operated spoon fender.
• Grow Ped Dimensions: Length 28", of deck 13"
Width 13", of deck 7"
Height 33", when folded 13"
• Grow-Ped Weight: 10 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 300 lbs.
• GrowPed Scooter Tires: 6" x 2.5" natural rubber Go-Active tires.
• Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a LIFETIME warranty on the frame and forks.
GoPed Grow Ped Scooter : Standard Features:
• Handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
Additional GrowPeds Info:
• Recommended age 4 to 8.
• No assembly required! Simply raise and lock the handlebars and you're ready to ride.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 34" x 12" x 11.5", 15 lbs.
- : Two
- : 301 & up
- : 10 - 25
I really like the grow ped. I had trouble balancing on the little decks and this one has a really wide one. it's easy to stay on it. the wheels are cool, too. i don't have any trouble on bumps like i used to with my old razor.