The GSR Cruiser gas powered scooter is one of Go-Ped's top selling models. It's great for beginners who want an affordable, comfortable, safe and easy-to-learn first scooter as well as experienced motorheads who love all the aftermarket parts available to tweak the scooter. Chassis upgrades and screaming engines mods are widely available. The GSR Cruiser has plenty of power for top speeds around 24 mph and torque for fast starts and great hill climbing. The 29cc GPL290 engine is much quieter and more "neighbor friendly" than the beefier engines found on Go-Ped's competition scooters. The GSR Cruiser is geared for great all-around performance. The centrifugal clutch allows the engine to accelerate or decelerate seamlessly. Stopping power comes from the front Mad Dog caliper and double ground and hardened stainless steel Wave disc rotor braking system. The GSR Cruiser is extremely reliable and the frame is bulletproof.
Go-Ped launched the motorized scooter craze over 20 years ago and has been designing the most high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 5 days of shipment. More info.
GSR Cruiser Specifications:
• Speed: 24 mph
• Range: 35-40 miles (at about 100 mpg).
• Motor: 29cc 2.5 HP GPL290 two-stroke air-cooled gas powered engine with a non-adjustable, maintenance free carburetor.
• Frame: 4130 Chromoly GSR chassis and cantilevered 4130 forks, 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum handlebars with slightly wider than the standard crossbar for better handling, with a “Flexdynamic” deck designed to absorb shock. 3 inches of ground clearance.
• Start Method: Pull Start.
• Drive System: Chain drive with a centrifugal clutch. Freewheel capable.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle oil
• Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (high octane recommended)
• Gas Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 40:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 liter
• Brakes: Front Mad Dog brake caliper brake and double ground and hardened stainless steel Wave disc rotor.
• Dimensions: Length 44"
Width at handlebars 17.5", at deck 9.75"
Height 42.5", when folded 17.5"
• Dry Weight: 32 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 10" pneumatic, all-terrain KENDA 671 street tires on high impact, ultra-light, black “Mach 4” wheels. (Please note: As of 7/10 wheels are now black, not silver in color)
• Go-Ped Warranty: 90-day manufacturer's warranty with a 2-year warranty on the frame and forks.
• Handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standards. Click here for more info.
• No assembly required. Simply raise and lock the handlebars.
• Take a look at the GSR Cruiser Owner's Manual!
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 42.75" x 17.5" x 16.75", 91 lbs.
• Other tops of the line city/cruising style gas scooters from GoPed: Go-Ped Sport and GSR Sport.
• Buy replacement parts for the GSR Cruiser here.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 40 - 59
- Engine (cc’s) : 29cc
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up