Go-Ped GSR Pro-Ped Cruiser
Purchase this product from one of the following trusted online retailers.
The Go-Ped GSR Pro-Ped Cruiser is the only gas powered model legal for sale or use in California and is available for special order. The purchase price is $899.95 with free shipping within the continental United States. If interested in this scooter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number and the number of scooters you wish to purchase. We're not able to produce his model individually, however when enough interest is generated we will build the scooter in volume and a scooter(s) will be set aside for you to purchase.
Go-Ped has stepped up to the plate and created a clean, green gas scooter: the first of its kind. The Go-Ped GSR Pro-Ped Cruiser comes with all the standard features found on the standard GSR Cruiser in addition to a new cutting-edge power source. The Pro-Ped Cruiser is powered by an EPA award winning LEHR 25cc four-stroke propane engine! It hits speeds up to 21 mph with a range of 1 hour of ride time per 16.4 oz propane canister (Approx 100 miles per gallon)!
The GSR Pro-Ped Cruiser is comparatively light (only 32 lbs.), child's play to maintain, burns clean and the exceptionally stealthy, four-stroke engine produces greater bottom-end torque for utmost efficiency. Propane canisters are easy to find at local hardware and camping stores and installing them is piece of cake. You merely mount the propane canister in the Pro-Ped’s “canister clamp” and then screw the fuel line to the canister connector and you’re ready to go. There is entirely no need to mix gas and oil!
The LEHR propane engine technology won EPA’s Clean Air Excellence Award, approval endorsements from the California Air Resources Board (CARB), and the Propane Education Research Council, and Popular Mechanics 2009 "10 Most Brilliant Products" Breakthrough Award. The LEHR 25cc propane technology four-stoke engine produces 97% less particulates, and 96% less carcinogens than a traditional gas powered four-stroke engine. It meets or tops strict C.A.R.B. (California Air Resource Board) Tier 2 S.O.R.E. (small off road engines) emissions standards making it the lone gas scooter legal for sale in California. The Go-Ped Pro-Ped Cruiser is debatably as good for the environment as electric scooters and only a fraction of the weight. Since 90% of American Propane is made in the U.S.A. this scooter even helps trim down our dependence on foreign oil!
* Speed: 21 mph
* Range: 1 hour of ride time per 16.4 oz propane canister. Approx 100 miles per gallon.
* Motor: Award winning, 24.5cc 1 horsepower, clean green propane powered four stroke engine, made by LEHR Incorporated.
* Frame: Patented heavy duty, light weight, 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality steel frame and single sided fork. Aircraft grade 6061-T6 hardened aluminum handlebar. "Flexdynamic" frame designed to absorb shock. Signature Go-Ped wooden deck.
* Start Method: Recoil pull start.
* Drive System: Centrifugal clutch with single stage adjustable chain/sprocket drive, variable speed trigger style throttle. This scooter idles and freewheels.
* Oil Type: SEA 10w-30 oil for the crankcase.
* Fuel Type: Propane.
* Fuel Canister Capacity: 16.4 - 17 oz. propane canister.
* Brakes: Front Mad Dog brake caliper brake and double ground and hardened stainless steel Wave disc rotor.
Width at handlebars 13"
Height 42", when folded 14"
Deck Width (non-skid) 13"
* Dry Weight: 32 lbs.
* Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
* Tires: 10" pneumatic, all terrain KENDA 671 street tires on high impact, ultra light, black Mach 4 wheels.
* Go-Ped Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a lifetime warranty on the fork and frame.
* Handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
* Kick stand.
* Legal for use in California. This scooter complies with California's strict emissions standard. Click here for more info.
* Some assembly required. Simply attach the front wheel, gas and go.
* Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.