After the wildly popular Go-Ped Trail Ripper hit the scene, customers screamed for a street version. Go-Ped listened. The Go-Ped GTR46i Interceptor is the street version of the championship-winning Go-Ped Trail Ripper! Modifications include; smooth ride AT Primo Duro Trap aggressive treaded street tires, quieter exhaust system, new kickstand and while the Trail Ripper is geared for low end torque, the Interceptor's 6:76 sprocket drive ratio optimizes for top end speed delivering better performance on the street and race track.
Otherwise, the GTR46i Interceptor is packed with the same top-of-the-line features found on the base Trail Ripper model. It offers the (Cantilevered Independent Dynamic Linkless Indispension) suspension system with front and rear swing arms that give the scooter 6” of travel and incredible flexibility. The swing arms are made of ultra-light magnesium and produce a very low unsuspended weight, allowing the wheels to stay in better contact with uneven ground. The result is excellent comfort, riding and handling characteristics. To accommodate various rider skills, weights, and preferences, the suspension can be tuned from "plush" to "firm" with its adjustors. The lightweight framing, engine, and folding handlebar system contribute to making the Go-Ped GTR46i Interceptor a very light weight device. When you consider its truly revolutionary C.I.D.L.I. suspension, 4.5 horsepower GP460RS motor, superior Mad Dog Disc brakes, and other race quality features, it’s easy to see why other stand up street scooters simply don't compare to the GTR46i Interceptor.
Go-Ped launched the motorized scooter craze over 20 years ago and have been designing the most high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
GTR46i Trail Ripper Interceptor Specifications• Speed: 33 mph
• Range: Go-Ped does not provide range specifications for its high performance competition scooters.
• Motor: The GP460RS engine is a single cylinder, two stroke, air cooled motor with a displacement of 45.7cc and power output of 4.5 HP.
• Frame: Extreme Heavy Duty, Aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl frame and fork, with reinforced 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum & motorcycle style handlebars, suspension: 6" travel C.I.D.L.I. adjustable suspension. 8" ground clearance.
• Start Method: Pull Start.
• Drive System: The centrifugal clutch and chain drive keep your scooter riding, accelerating, and decelerating smoothly. The GSR46R 6:76 sprocket drive ratio delivers high top end speed. Quieter exhaust system. Freewheel capable.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle oil
• Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (high octane recommended)
• Gas Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 25:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 liter
• Brakes: Front and rear Mad Dog disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 47"
Width at handlebars 24", at deck 10"
Height 44", when folded 24"
• Dry Weight: 46 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 10" Powerplay "TT" smooth ride AT Primo Duro Trap aggressive treaded street tires on magnesium rims.
• Go-Ped Warranty: 90-day Go-Ped warranty with a 2 year warranty on the frame and forks.
Standard Features• Motorcycle style racing handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• Pro Clamp.
• Pro Brake Lever.
• Pro grips.
• Race Engine.
• Side stand.
Additional Info• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standards. Click here for more info.
• Some simple assembly required on delivery. Install the recoil starter, air filter, handlebar hinge pin, front tire, and handlebars. Requires tuning and engine break-in. See the manual for more info. Please note: improper fuel mix, tuning, or break-in can damage the engine and is not covered by the warranty.
• Take a look at the GTR46i Trail Ripper Interceptor Operator's Manual!
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 42.75" x 17.5" x 16.75", 91 lbs.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (2 - 3 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 30 & up
- Engine (cc’s) : 47cc
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up
My boyfriend and I were talking about how cool gas scooters are. A week or so later, I got him this one! I've heard of Go-Ped before, and I know they do awesome stuff, but OMG. I still can't get over how cool it is (and how sweet my boyfriend is LOL). Jeff rode motocross when he was a kid, so he can handle it, but it's really powerful so maybe not for everybody.