The Go-Ped Trail Ripper was born to conquer off-road terrain! It features a revolutionary suspension system (Cantilevered Independent Dynamic Linkless Indispension) with front and rear swing arms that give the scooter incredible flexibility on off-road terrain. The swing arms are made of ultra-light magnesium and produce a very low unsuspended weight, allowing the wheels to stay in better contact with uneven ground. The result is excellent trail riding and handling characteristics. This design also greatly simplifies any maintenance issues. To accommodate various rider skills, weights, and preferences, the suspension can be tuned from “plush” to “firm” with its adjustors. These adjusters raise and lower its natural damping characteristics as well. CIDLI delivers an amazing 6" of travel in both the front and rear. The Trail Ripper's 6:98 sprocket ratio is optimized to deliver incredible low end torque to maximize off road performance.
The lightweight framing, engine, and folding handlebar system contribute to making the Go-Ped Trail Ripper 46 a very light weight device. When you consider its truly revolutionary C.I.D.L.I. suspension, 4.5 horsepower GP460RS motor, superior Mad Dog Disc brakes, and other race quality features, it’s easy to see that other off-road scooters simply don't compare to the Go-Ped Trail Ripper.
Go-Ped launched the motorized scooter craze in 1985 and has been designing the most high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
GTR46R Trail Ripper Specifications:
• Speed: 30 mph
• Range: Go-Ped does not provide range specifications for its high performance competition scooters.
• Motor: The GP460RS motor is a single cylinder, two stroke, air cooled engine that boasts a displacement of 45.7cc and power output of 4.5 HP.
• Frame: Extreme Heavy Duty, Aircraft quality 4130 Chromyl frame and fork. Revolutionary C.I.D.L.I. suspension system with front and rear swing arms for incredible flexibility on off-road terrain. 6" of travel in the front and rear. 8" of ground clearance.
• Start Method: Pull Start.
• Drive System: The centrifugal clutch and chain drive keep your scooter riding, accelerating, and decelerating smoothly. 6:98 sprocket ratio emphasizes low end torque for better performance off-road. Freewheel capable.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle oil
• Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (high octane recommended)
• Gas Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 25:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 liter
• Brakes: Front and rear Mad Dog disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 47"
Width at handlebars 24", at deck 10"
Height 44", when folded 24"
• Dry Weight: 46 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 4" X 11” superior quality knobby tires on magnesium rims.
• Go-Ped Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a 2 year warranty on the frame and forks.
• Motorcycle style "Tim Patmont bend" racing handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• Pro Clamp.
• Pro Brake Lever.
• Pro grips.
• Race Engine.
• Side stand (removable).
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standards. Click here for more info.
• Simply attach the front wheel, raise and lock the handlebars, gas and go.
• Review the Go-Ped Trail Ripper Owner's Manual.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 42.75" x 17.5" x 16.75", 91 lbs.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 30 & up
- Engine (cc’s) : 47cc
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up