The Know-Ped is a non-motorized version of the classic Go-Ped gas scooter and the highest quality kick scooter on the market today. It's perfect for folks 8 to 80 looking for fun and a way to get around town (kids 4 to 8 should try the Grow-Ped).
Know-Ped's provide a fun way for younger riders to develop the balance, coordination and riding skills they'll need to take on the motorized Go-Ped's they'll be screaming for in years to come! Adult riders love the way KnowPed's get them where they need to go.
These compact light weight Go Ped push scooters have a folding design that makes them easy to carry and store.
Key safety features include dual braking (front & rear) plus a fool proof, spring-loaded slide tube feature that protects the folding mechanism on the handlebar during operation.
The KnowPed push scooter comes with the signature style Go-Ped wooden deck and a bobbed tailed fender styled after a classic American motorcycle. Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
• Frame: Patented heavy duty, light weight, 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality steel frame and single sided fork. Aircraft grade 6061-T6 hardened aluminum handlebar. Signature style Go-Ped wooden deck.
• KnowPed Scooter Brakes: Front caliper brakes. Rear heal operated spoon fender.
• Dimensions: Length 34", at deck 18"
Width 13", at deck 9"
Height 39", when folded 13"
• Weight: 13 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Know Ped Scooter Tires: 6" x 2.5" natural rubber Go-Active tires.
• Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a LIFETIME warranty on the frame and forks.
• Handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• Recommended age 8 to 80.
• The Know Ped doesn't require assembly! Simply raise and lock the handlebars and you're ready to ride.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 34" x 12" x 11.5", 17 lbs.
The Know-Ped is great for a taller person. I am 6 feet 2 inches and I think it fits me perfect. I love scootin' around on this. Fun to ride in the city as well as paved country trails. It rolls easily, the foot deck area is large enough to accommodate my size 13 shoe size and when coasting downhill, both feet comfortably fit on the foot deck. Personally, I took off the front wheel handlebar brake (no need for it with the rear fender brake). This scooter arrived in pristine/mint condition. No scratches or markings of any kind from shipping. My wife has the Grow-Ped (she is 5 feet tall) and we love throwing these scooters in the trunk and heading downtown and to the parks with paved trails. Fun to ride and give you good exercise as well!! Both scooters are built very well and are very sturdy/solid. Urban Scooters is a great company and I would recommend anyone to order from them!! Their website may not be fancy, but the product, price, and customer service is perfect!! Thank You Urban Scooters!!