For the first time in years, Go-Ped has released a new gas scooter! The Go-Ped Sport Lite is a modified version of the classic Sport gas scooter. What’s different? The engine and the price.
The Go-Ped Sport Lite is equipped with a 23cc, 2hp, 2-stroke engine and a lower price tag. Aside from that, it comes with everything that makes the original a classic, including; direct friction drive, solid rubber Go-Active tires that never go flat, folding handlebars, and a super sturdy aircraft quality steel frame that supports up to 400 lbs. The wide deck and ergonomic design deliver a smooth, stable ride.
The Sport Lite gas scooter holds to the same standard of quality as Go-Ped’s higher-end models. It’s reliable, durable and easy to maintain. This top-of-the-line gas model is perfect for new riders, people on a budget, or anyone content with two horsepower.
If you love the Lite but want an engine that idles, check out the Go-Ped Sport Lite Cruiser.
Go-Ped Sport Lite Specifications
• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: 26 miles (approx. 100 miles per gallon)
• Engine: CY23HR 23cc, two-stroke, 2hp engine.
• Frame: Light and durable 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality steel. 6061-T6 aluminum handlebar. Single sided fork. Signature style Go-Ped wood deck.
• Start Method: Recoil pull start and bump (push) start. Warm up the engine using the pull starter. After the first start, the engine is warm and your Sport Lite can be bump started. Push the scooter forward with one foot, stand on the deck with the other to bump start.
• Drive System: A reliable direct friction drive system. This scooter does not idle.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle-oil.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline (high octane recommended).
• Gasoline Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 25:1.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 liter.
• Brakes: Caliper brakes in the front and rear engine compression braking.
• Dry Weight: 20 lbs.
• Dimensions: Length 34", Width at Handlebars 13", at Deck 9.25", Height 42", Height when folded 14", Ground Clearance 3"
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: Solid 6" Go-Active rubber tires. Mach 12 reinforced high impact polymer rims.
• Warranty: 90-day Go-Ped warranty. 2 year warranty on the frame and forks.
Go-Ped Sport Lite Gas Scooter Standard Features
• Handlebars fold and lock for easy storage and transportation.
• Super efficient direct drive system with only one moving part.
• Disengage the drive and the scooter freewheels like a kick scooter.
More Info About the Go-Ped Sport Lite Gas Scooter
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standard. Click here for more info.
• No assembly required. Simply raise and lock the handlebars.
• Take a look at the Go-Ped Owner's Manual. Info regarding the engine not yet included.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e., lightweight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 36.5" x 13.5" x 13.25", 47 lbs.
* T-Shirt ships separately and delivers up to 3 weeks after scooter.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 25 - 29
- Engine (cc’s) : 23cc
- Weight (lbs) : 10 - 25
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up