The Go-Ped Sport Lite Cruiser is an upgraded version of the Sport Lite. While the engine on the standard model shuts off when you stop, the Lite Cruiser has a centrifugal clutch that allows it to idle. Additional features include a knurled spindle and a third bearing that takes some of the load off the clutch bearing.
The Sport Lite Cruiser is fitted with a two-stroke, 23cc, 2hp engine. The 4130 Chromoly steel frame holds up to 400 lbs. The direct drive system is simple and reliable. Folding handlebars and a lightweight frame let you carry it practically anywhere. The 6” Go-Active solid rubber tires will never go flat. The ergonomic design and extra wide standing deck offer a stable, smooth ride.
This gas scooter is sturdy, reliable and easy to maintain. It offers the same top-quality Go-Ped craftsmanship found on their high-end models. It’s a great entry-level model for beginners. It’s a particularly good fit for riders that don’t want to bump start a model without a centrifugal clutch.
Delivery: Ships next business day and delivers within 5 days of shipment. International shipping available, contact us for a quote. More info.
Go-Ped Sport Lite Cruiser Gas Scooter Specifications:
• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: 26 miles (averages 100 miles a gallon)
• Engine: 2-stroke, 2hp, 23cc CY23HR engine.
• Frame: The aircraft quality 4130 Chromoly steel frame is both lightweight and tough. Handlebar formed from hardened 6061-T6 aluminum. Single sided fork. Go-Ped wooden deck.
• Start Method: Recoil pull start to get it going, then bump start. Use the pull start until the engine is warm, then the scooter can be bump started. To bump start, push your Sport Lite Cruiser forward with one foot while standing on the deck with the other foot.
• Drive System: A simple and reliable direct friction drive system. A centrifugal clutch allows this scooter to idle.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle-oil.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline (high octane recommended).
• Gasoline Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 25:1.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 liter.
• Brakes: Front caliper braking. Rear engine compression braking.
• Dry Weight: 23 lbs.
• Dimensions: Length 34", Width at Handlebars 13", Width at Deck 9.25", Height 42", Height when folded 14", Ground Clearance 3”.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: Solid 6" rubber Go-Active tires. Mach 12 rims, reinforced high impact polymer.
• Warranty: 90-day manufacturer's warranty with two years on the frame and forks.
Go-Ped Sport Lite Cruiser Standard Features:
• Handlebars fold and secure making the scooter easy to store and transport.
• Knurled direct drive spindle.
• When you disengage the drive, the scooter freewheels like a kick scooter.
• Third bearing support.
More Info About the Go-Ped Sport Lite Cruiser Gas Scooter:
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with CA EPA’s emissions standards. Click here for more info.
• Simply raise and lock the handlebars. No assembly required.
• Check out the Go-Ped Owner's Manual. Info regarding the engine not yet included.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e., lightweight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 36.5" x 13.5" x 13.25", 47 lbs.
* T-Shirt ships separately and delivers up to 6 weeks after scooter.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 25 - 29
- Engine (cc’s) : 23cc
- Weight (lbs) : 10 - 25
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up