The Go-Ped Sport Lite Cruiser is an upgraded version of the Sport Lite. While the engine on the standard model shuts off when you stop, the Lite Cruiser has a centrifugal clutch that allows it to idle. Additional features include a knurled spindle and a third bearing that takes some of the load off the clutch bearing.
The Sport Lite Cruiser is fitted with a two-stroke, 23cc, 2hp engine. The 4130 Chromoly steel frame holds up to 400 lbs. The direct drive system is simple and reliable. Folding handlebars and a lightweight frame let you carry it practically anywhere. The 6” Go-Active solid rubber tires will never go flat. The ergonomic design and extra wide standing deck offer a stable, smooth ride.
This gas scooter is sturdy, reliable and easy to maintain. It offers the same top-quality Go-Ped craftsmanship found on their high-end models. It’s a great entry-level model for beginners. It’s a particularly good fit for riders that don’t want to bump start a model without a centrifugal clutch.
Go-Ped Sport Lite Cruiser Gas Scooter Specifications
• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: 26 miles (averages 100 miles a gallon)
• Engine: 2-stroke, 2hp, 23cc CY23HR engine.
• Frame: The aircraft quality 4130 Chromoly steel frame is both lightweight and tough. Handlebar formed from hardened 6061-T6 aluminum. Single sided fork. Go-Ped wooden deck.
• Start Method: Recoil pull start.
• Drive System: A simple and reliable direct friction drive system. A centrifugal clutch allows this scooter to idle.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle-oil.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline (high octane recommended).
• Gasoline Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 25:1.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 liter.
• Brakes: Front caliper braking. Rear engine compression braking.
• Dry Weight: 23 lbs.
• Dimensions: Length 34"
Width at Handlebars 13", Width at Deck 9.25"
Height 42", Height when folded 14"
Ground Clearance 3”
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: Solid 6" rubber Go-Active tires. Mach 12 rims, reinforced high impact polymer.
• Warranty: 90-day Go-Ped warranty with two years on the frame and forks.
Go-Ped Sport Lite Cruiser Standard Features
• Handlebars fold and secure making the scooter easy to store and transport.
• Knurled direct drive spindle.
• When you disengage the drive, the scooter freewheels like a kick scooter.
• Third bearing support.
More Info About the Go-Ped Sport Lite Cruiser Gas Scooter
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with CA EPA’s emissions standards.
• Assembly: Install handlebars (if not already installed), tune, and break-in the engine. See the manual for more info. Please note: improper fuel mix, break-in, or maintenance can damage the engine and is not covered by Go-Ped's manufacturer warranty.
• Check out the Go-Ped Owner's Manual. Info regarding the engine not yet included.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e., lightweight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 36.5" x 13.5" x 13.25", 47 lbs.
* T-Shirt ships separately and delivers up to 3 weeks after scooter.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 25 - 29
- Engine (cc’s) : 23cc
- Weight (lbs) : 10 - 25
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up