Go-Ped Super Go-Quad 30
Eligible for Price Match
The Go-Ped Super Go-Quad 30 takes the Original Go-Quad design and kicks it up a notch. This machine is enhanced with proven modifications (now standard) that give you the ultimate edge on the track. No other micro kart at this price even stands a chance! The GoPed Super Go-Quad 30 is equipped with the GPL290 Go-Ped air cooled two-stroke engine which boasts an impressive 2.5 HP, a shifter cart inspired live rear axle, two-wheel drive and two-wheel braking for minimal understeer, "Ackerman Steering" for highly responsive turning, an updated racing drive train, an automatic centrifugal clutch and steering mounted controls that help the pilot precisely control the throttle and braking under high speed racing conditions. These engineering enhancements allow absolute control, fantastic acceleration off the line and out of corners, superior stability, top grade handling, performance and excellent cornering. The GoPed Super Go-Quad 30 gets you what you need… a super fast track time at a rock bottom introductory price.
Go-Ped launched the motorized scooter craze over 20 years ago and have been designing the most high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 5 days of shipment. More info.
Specifications:• Speed: 22 mph
• Range: Go-Ped does not provide range specifications for its high performance competition scooters and quads.
• Motor: 29cc GPL290 two-stroke air-cooled gas powered engine, 2.5 hp, handlebar mounted kill switch.
• Frame: Heavy duty, ultra light, aircraft quality carbon/chromoly steel frame. Custom bent handlebars.
• Start Method: Pull start.
• Drive Train: Heavy duty live rear axle, two wheel drive, Ackerman Steering (for highly responsive turning), 54mm automatic centrifugal clutch, chain driven, freewheel capable.
• Oil Type: Two-stroke.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (high octane recommended).
• Gasoline Mix: Unleaded gas and two-cycle oil @ 25:1.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 liter.
• Brakes: Full rear axle caliper brake.
• Dimensions: Length 45 1/2"
Width 28 1/4"
• Weight: 42 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 6" Solid Go-Active rubber replaceable tires wrapped around Mach-12 reinforced high impact polymer rims.
• Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a 2 year warranty on the frame.
Standard Features:• Folding cushioned seat for more comfortable riding and easier engine and fuel tank access.
• Larger seating area easier to mount/dismount.
• Fits adults and teens of various heights without any adjustments needed.
• Lightweight and compact, easily fits into a standard sized trunk.
Additional Info:• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California’s strict emissions standards.
• No assembly required.
• Take a look at the Go-Ped Gas Owner's Manual for more info.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 44" x 28" x 13.5", 55 lbs.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (2 - 6 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Engine (cc’s) : 29cc
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Four
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up