The Go-Ped Super Go-Quad 46 takes it to the next level with a big engine upgrade. Take the Super Go-Quad 30, pop out the motor, throw in a beefy 4.5 HP, 45.7cc GP460RS race engine plus a high-performance Walbro carburetor and you’ve got the GoPed Super Go-Quad 46. Faster acceleration, lightning fast 30 mph top speed and unlimited raw power are par for the course with this bad boy. The Super Go-Quad 46 also comes with everything that makes the Go-Quad 30 a great buy. Features like a shifter cart inspired live rear axle, two-wheel drive and two-wheel braking for minimal understeer, “Ackerman Steering” for highly responsive turning, an updated racing drive train, an automatic centrifugal clutch and steering mounted controls that help the pilot precisely control the throttle and braking under high speed racing conditions. These engineering enhancements allow absolute control, fantastic acceleration off the line and out of corners, superior stability, top grade handling, performance and excellent cornering.
Go-Ped launched the motorized scooter craze over 20 years ago and have been designing the most high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
For a limited time: FREE Go-Ped T-Shirt & Bumper Sticker with Purchase!**
• Speed: 28-30 mph
• Range: Go-Ped does not provide range specifications for its high performance competition scooters and quads.
• Motor: 45.7cc GP460RS single cylinder, air-cooled, two-stroke gas powered race engine (45.7cc - 42mm bore, 33mm stroke), 4.5 HP, high-performance case pulsed Walbro carburetor (19mm bore, 15mm venturi, independent high and low jets), handlebar mounted kill switch.
• Frame: Heavy duty, ultra light, aircraft quality carbon/chromoly steel frame. Custom bent handlebars.
• Start Method: Pull start.
• Drive Train: Heavy duty live rear axle, two wheel drive, Ackerman Steering (for highly responsive turning), 78mm automatic centrifugal clutch, chain driven, freewheel capable.
• Oil Type: Two-stroke.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (high octane recommended).
• Gasoline Mix: Unleaded gas and two-cycle oil @ 25:1.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 liter.
• Brakes: Full rear axle caliper brake.
• Dimensions: Length 44"
• Weight: 42 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 6" Solid Go-Active rubber replaceable tires wrapped around Mach-12 reinforced high impact polymer rims.
• Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a 2 year warranty on the frame.
• Folding cushioned seat for more comfortable riding and easier engine and fuel tank access.
• Larger seating area easier to mount/dismount.
• Fits adults and teens of various heights without any adjustments needed.
• Lightweight and compact, easily fits into a standard sized trunk.
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California’s strict emissions standards.
• Some simple assembly required. Items such as the t-bars, wheels, or other small parts may require assembly. Seat does fold down for easy access to the engine and gas tank.
• Read the Go-Ped User Manual.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 44" x 28" x 13.5", 55 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 30 & up
- Engine (cc’s) : 47cc
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Four
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up