The Go-Ped Super GSR46R gas powered scooter is super fast, super light and built to conquer the race track. This smaller, lighter scooter boasts the same ultra powerful engine found on the GTR 46 Trail Ripper. The GP460RS race engine delivers 4.5 HP and 2.31 ft-lbs torque with a 17,500 redline, providing for excellent performance at low and high speeds. The Super GSR46R is tunable and can reach an amazing 5.5+ HP and 2.6+ ft-lbs of torque with the addition of an aftermarket expansion chamber. All of the finest racing components come standard on the Super GSR 46R: Heavy duty 4130 chromoly steel frame and double sided fork, 10" KENDA 671 street tires and 20" Motorcycle style "Tim Patmont bend" racing handlebars fitted with a slide tube clamp, billet stem pro clamp, Go-Ped race pad and Pro control levers. The front and rear Mad Dog disc brakes provide excellent braking performance perfectly matched for the power output of the Super GSR46R.
For over two decades, Go-Ped has continued to innovate to bring consumers the most race proven scooters in the world. Today, the Super GSR46R gives racers the absolute power they need to leave competition at the starting line. Go-Ped launched the motorized scooter craze over 20 years ago and has been designing the most high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 5 days of shipment. More info.
Super GSR46R Specifications:
• Speed: 30 mph
• Range: Go-Ped does not provide range specifications for its high performance competition scooters.
• Motor: The GP460RS race engine puts out 4.5 hp (45.7cc - 42mm bore, 33mm stroke). The engine is a single cylinder, two stroke, air cooled engine. Walbro carburetor.
• Frame: Extreme heavy duty, aircraft quality 4130 chromyl frame and double sided fork. Reinforced 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum motorcycle style handlebars. 3 inches of ground clearance.
• Start Method: Pull start.
• Drive System: Chain drive with a centrifugal clutch. Freewheel capable.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle oil
• Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
• Gas Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 25:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 liter
• Brakes: Front and rear Mad Dog disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 43"
Width at handlebars 24", at deck 10"
Height 44", when folded 19"
• Dry Weight: 35 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 10" pneumatic, all terrain KENDA 671 street tires on high impact, ultra light, black “Mach 4” wheels. (Please note: As of 7/10 wheels are now black, not silver in color)
• Go-Ped Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a 2 year warranty on the frame and forks.
• Motorcycle style "Tim Patmont bend" racing handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• Pro Clamp.
• Pro Brake Lever.
• Pro grips.
• Race Engine.
• Rest at idle and freewheel capability.
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standards. Click here for more info.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 42.75" x 17.5" x 16.75", 91 lbs.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 30 & up
- Engine (cc’s) : 47cc
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up
- Wheel Size (in) : 10”