The Go-Ped Super GSR46R gas powered scooter is super fast, super light and built to conquer the race track. Made by the legendary Go-Ped, this smaller, lighter scooter boasts the same ultra-powerful engine found on the GTR 46 Trail Ripper. The GP460RS race engine delivers 4.5 HP and 2.31 ft-lbs torque with a 17,500 redline, providing for excellent performance at low and high speeds.
If speed is what you're looking for, look no further. All of the finest racing components come standard on the Super GSR 46R gas scooter.
These features include:
- Heavy duty 4130 chromoly steel frame and double sided fork.
- 10" KENDA 671 street tires.
- 20" Motorcycle style "Tim Patmont bend" racing handlebars fitted with a slide tube clamp.
- Billet stem pro clamp.
- Go-Ped race pad.
- Pro control levers.
The front and rear Mad Dog disc brakes provide excellent braking performance perfectly matched for the power output of the Super GSR46R.
Super GSR46R Specifications
• Speed: 30 mph
• Range: Go-Ped does not provide range specifications for its high-performance competition scooters.
• Motor: The GP460RS race engine puts out 4.5 hp (45.7cc - 42mm bore, 33mm stroke). The engine is a single cylinder, two strokes, air cooled engine. Walbro carburetor.
• Frame: Extreme heavy duty, aircraft quality 4130 chromyl frame and double sided fork. Reinforced 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum motorcycle-style handlebars. 3 inches of ground clearance.
• Start Method: Pull start.
• Drive System: Chain drive with a centrifugal clutch. Freewheel capable.
• Oil Type: 2 cycle oil
• Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
• Gas Mix: Unleaded gas and 2 cycle oil @ 25:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 liter
• Brakes: Front and rear Mad Dog disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 43", Width at handlebars 24", at deck 10", Height 44", when folded 19"
• Dry Weight: 35 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 10" pneumatic, all-terrain KENDA 671 street tires on high impact, ultra-light, black “Mach 4” wheels. (Please note: As of 7/10 wheels are now black, not silver in color)
• Warranty: 90-day Go-Ped manufacturer's warranty with a 2-year warranty on the frame and forks.
Standard Features of The Super GSR46R Gas Scooter
• Motorcycle style "Tim Patmont bend" racing handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• New Go-Ped racing deck (see picture #4).
• Pro Clamp.
• Pro Brake Lever.
• Pro grips.
• Race Engine.
• Rest at idle and freewheel capability.
• Optional Seat Kit available in red and black. A black seat kit ships with the blue Super GSR46R.
Go-Ped Super GSR46R Additional Info
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standards. Click here for more info.
• Simple assembly, including; the recoil starter, handlebar hinge pivot pin, and air filter clamp. Otherwise this scooter is fully assembled.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Review the Go-Ped GSR46R Operator's Manual.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 42.75" x 17.5" x 16.75", 91 lbs.
• Free T-Shirt ships separately (2 - 3 week delivery time).
- Speed (mph) : 30 & up
- Engine (cc’s) : 47cc
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up