The Go-Ped Trail Ripper Quad TRQ46 grabs the patented CIDLI suspension system found on the GTR46R and applies that ground breaking feature to a go-kart. The result is a never before seen product that guarantees maximum off-road thrills, on-road fun and bang for the buck. CIDLI suspension gives the Trail Ripper Quad an amazing 10" of suspension travel at all 4 of its 11” “Badlands” knobby tires. The advanced “Mad Dog” disk braking system makes stopping this quad a breeze. The Trail Ripper Quad shares many of the advanced features that make the Super Go-Quad 46 so popular. Features like the 4.5 HP, 45.7cc GP460RS race engine, high-performance Walbro carburetor, live rear axle, two-wheel drive, two-wheel braking, updated racing drive train and automatic centrifugal clutch. These engineering enhancements allow absolute control, fantastic acceleration off the line and out of corners, superior stability, top grade handling and performance.
Go-Ped launched the motorized scooter craze over 20 years ago and have been designing the most high-end, innovative and refined scooting machines ever since. Go-Ped's are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped perfection.
Specifications• Speed: 28-30 mph
• Range: Go-Ped does not provide range specifications for its high performance competition scooters and quads.
• Motor: 45.7cc GP460RS single cylinder, air-cooled, two-stroke gas powered race engine (45.7cc - 42mm bore, 33mm stroke), 4.5 HP, high-performance case pulsed Walbro carburetor (19mm bore, 15mm venturi, independent high and low jets), handlebar mounted kill switch.
• Frame: Heavy duty, ultra light, aircraft quality carbon/chromoly steel frame, four wheel independent Cantilevered Independent Dynamic Linkless Indispension (CIDLI) suspension system with 10" independent travel on each wheel.
• Start Method: Pull start.
• Drive Train: Heavy duty live rear axle, two wheel drive, Ackerman Steering (for highly responsive turning), 78mm automatic centrifugal clutch, chain driven, freewheel capable.
• Oil Type: Two-stroke.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (high octane recommended).
• Gasoline Mix: Unleaded gas and two-cycle oil @ 25:1.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 liter.
• Brakes: Full rear axle caliper brake.
• Dimensions: Length 44"
• Weight: 80 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Tires: 11" "Badlands" knobby tires on super durable magnesium rims.
• Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a 2 year warranty on the frame.
Standard Features• Folding cushioned seat for more comfortable riding and easier engine and fuel tank access. Seat folds down for easy access to the engine and gas tank.
• Larger seating area easier to mount/dismount.
• Fits adults and teens of various heights without any adjustments needed.
Additional Info• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California’s strict emissions standards.
• Some simple assembly required, including; installation of the carburetor (2 bolts), and the throttle perch support arm (2 bolts). Otherwise, the Trail Ripper Quad is delivered fully assembled.
• Read the Go-Ped Gas Operator's Manual.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 42" x 28" x 20", 95 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 30 & up
- Engine (cc’s) : 47cc
- Weight (lbs) : 76 - 100
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up