InMotion Hovershoes X1
Eligible for Price Match
InMotion Hovershoes X1 take stand up mobility to a whole new level. It's not a hoverboard, but two individual hoverboards... one for each foot. Stepping atop a pair of Hovershoes you feel like you're skating with an electric boost.
InMotion Hovershoes X1 use advanced self-balanced gravity sensing technology to keep you upright. Lean forward and the X1 hovershoes move forward. Stand up straight and the hovershoes stop. Lean backward to move in reverse. Each hovershoe moves independently of the other.
Specifications• Speed: 7 mph
• Range: 7 miles
• Motor: 250 watt motor in each Hovershoe.
• Frame: A solid, full metal body. No-slip foot platform.
• Battery: Lithium battery pack. 54Wh each.
• Charge Time: 1.5 hours
• Dimensions (each Hovershoe):
• Weight: 6 lbs each
• Carrying Capacity: 176 lbs.
• Tires: 3.5" tire diameter.
• Warranty: 1-Year InMotion Manufacturer's Warranty
Standard Features• Battery charger.
• LED light display indicates battery power level.
• Capable of traversing a 9 degree grade.
• Anti-spin safety feature.
• Carrying handles.
Additional Info • UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized InMotion Dealer in business since 2002.
• No assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
So it's only been a month or so since I learned about these Hovershoes. When I saw them, I knew I had to have them. And now I do! I think they're so cool, they go up to 7 mph or so, and the best thing is I can do more tricks with them than my hoverboard! It was weird at first, but didn't take long to get used to them. They're so cool!!!