IZIP Via Lento Low Step Electric Bicycle
A perfect cycling partner. All the pleasure, none of the pain.
The new Via Lento may just be the perfect recreational bicycle.
It's designed to alleviate all of the things that you may dislike about bike riding.
Its comfortable position relieves stress on arms, back and derriere.
By simply twisting the throttle, it pulls you up hills effortlessly.
And with its forward pedal design, when you come to a stop, you can comfortably rest your foot flat on the ground without any balancing act.
Simply put, the Via Lento delivers "all the pleasure of cycling, with none of the pain".
Equipped with the Powerful Currie Electro-Drive system that provides plenty of torque to pull you up a long hill or through a headwind.
Powered by a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery pack that can easily be removed for charging or swapping.
You can easily double that range by adding an optional second battery pack in the slot provided on the rear rack.
* Real Transportation at Speeds up to 15 mph/ 24 km and Range up to 15 - 20 Miles / 24 - 32 km with Normal Pedaling (Rider Weight, Rider Input and Terrain Contingent)
* Laid Back Position Allows Rider to Place Feet on Ground Easily while Seated
* 24v10a Sealed Lead Acid RMB Battery Pack is Quickly Removable from Rack to Allow Charging Anywhere.
* Easily Add an Optional Second Battery Pack to Double the Range
* Twist and Go (TAG) + Pedal Assist System (PAS) for Added Versatility