IZIP E3 Dash Electric Bike
IZIP has been a leading player in the electric bike industry since 2005, and the E3 Dash is one of their most popular models. It’s an advanced, professional commuter at an attractive price.
The IZIP E3 Dash is a class 3 pedalec that offers power as you pedal. You can choose from four power settings. The highest setting gets you to 28mph on smooth, flat terrain. A 350w mid-mounted motor takes advantage of the bikes existing gears resulting in higher efficiency and greater climbing power.
The 48v Li-ion battery blends in nicely with the frame. It’s removable for remote charging and locks for security. Depending on the power assist setting and terrain, this ebike travels 16 - 35 miles on a charge.
The IZIP E3 Dash is available in a variety of sizes and comfortably fits riders from 5’3 to 6’ tall. You can buy the step-over model with either a small, medium or large frame. A step-through version comes in small and medium sizes.
The frame is lightweight and robust, constructed of 6061 T6 aluminum. Rockshox Paragon suspension forks cushion your ride with 2.5” of travel. Shimano M365 hydraulic disc brakes offer top-of-the-line stopping power. The motor and battery are placed low in the center of the frame. This configuration helps enhance its handling characteristics and results in a smooth, balanced, and stable ride.
Whether you’re a serious commuter or love touring the countryside, the IZIP E3 Dash is a reliable option and a pleasure to ride.
• Speed: 28 mph maximum assisted speed
• Range: 16 - 35 miles
• Motor: 350w Currie Electro-Drive® TranzX M16 center mounted geared motor with 73Nm of torque.
• Frame: Fully formed and lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Rockshox Paragon, Solo Air, front suspension fork with 65mm of travel. VP Modus sealed bearing with quick release hub in the front and rear.
• Drive System & Gearing: Center mounted, geared motor. Shimano Deore SGS rear derailleur with a 11-32t cassette. Shimano Deore M610 shifter (10-Speed). 42 tooth formed Spider sprocket with chain guard. KMC x10ePT chain. Cranks are forged alloy for TranzX system. Shimano HG500, 11-32 cogset.
• Battery: 48V down tube mounted Li-ion battery (417Wh). The battery is removable and has a key lock.
• Charge Time: 5 hours.
• Brakes: Large Shimano M365 hydraulic disc braking system. Shimano M365 brake levers.
• Dimensions: The step-over model comes in all sizes. The step-through comes in small and medium.
Small 15” frame (fits 5’3 - 5’6), 30” stand over height
Medium 17” frame (fits 5’6 - 5’9), 31.5” stand over height
Large 19” frame (fits 5’9 - 6’), 33” stand over height
• Weight: 57 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 242 pounds.
• Tires: 700 x 50c Schwalbe Big Apple tires on 700c U28 disc specific rims. Stainless spokes.
• TranzX LCD w/ power assist level, speedometer, odometer, range, trip, battery gauge.
• IZIP Custom Ergo Performance seat.
• TransX 48v, 2ah battery charger.
• IZIP Ergo Comfort Control grips.
• Alloy sealed bearing pedals.
• Massload TA45 kickstand.
• Sturdy alloy fenders.
• Rear pannier rack.
• Integrated AXA Euro LED headlight and taillight.
- Speed (mph) : 25 - 29
- Range (miles) : 30 - 39
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Wheel Size (in) : 700C