Kettler Men's 2010 Germany Trekking Aluminum 24 Speed German Bic
The Kettler Germany bike is a 24 speed hybrid bike with 700c wheels, an aluminum frame and a Shimano drive train, complete with fenders, lights and a rack.
Direct from Kettler bicycles Trekking bike Lineup comes a brand new bicycle - aptly named ""Germany"".
The Germany bike is full of features that you would expect from a German product.
The bike's foundation is based upon a high quality aluminum frame with comfortable Geometry for an upright riding position and a suspension fork to soften the bumps for your upper body.
The adjustable stem and ergonomic grips will further allow you to personalize this bike for your optimal riding comfort.
The drive-train is all Shimano with 24 speeds that will easily take you over every type of terrain, from long flats, to steep heels and descents.
With 700c (28"") wheels, the Germany will roll very smoothly and carry you a further distance per pedal rotation than a 26"" wheel bike.
Nightime riding is safe with this bike thanks to the front and rear generator lights.
No batteries are needed because the lights are powered by the front Dynamo hub on the bicycle, ensuring you are never caught in the dark without lighting.
Rounded out with a rear rack for carrying your gear, front and rear fenders for keeping road debris off of your clothes, and a chainguard to keep you grease free, the Germany is commuter ready.
Kettler Germany Special Features Include:
* High Quality Aluminum Frame
* Adjustable handlebars and Stem for an optimal upright riding position
* Suspension Fork to soften the bumps on your upper body
* Suspension Seat post for extra comfort
* Rear Rack for carrying your gear
* Halogen Lights for riding at night
* German Engineering, Design and Manufacturing
Full Specs Of Kettler Germany Bicycle:
* Frame: 7005-Series Aluminum frame 51cm Black
* Fork: Suntour 50mm alloy suspension fork
* Shifters: Shimano ST-EF50 shifters
* Rear Derailleur: Shimano 24-speed Deore rear derailleur
* Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus front derailleur
* Rear Hub: Kettler 8-speed rear hub
* Front Hub: Shimano DH-3N20 dynamo front hub
* Crankset: Shimano FC M191 triple crankset
* CassetteShimano HG 30 cassette
* Rims: 28' Alloy Rodi Hypno rims with 2mm Stainless steel spokes
* Tires: 28"" Continental Country Ride tires
* Saddle: Selle Royal Rio saddle
* Seat Post: Kettler ALU RAD patented aluminum suspension seat post
* Handlebars: Kettler Trekking Sport handlebars
* Stem: Aluminum adjustable stem
* Headset: Aluminum 1 1/8 semi-integrated headset
* Brakes: Front and rear Shimano Acera V-brakes
* Pedals: Non-slip Kettler Trekking pedals
* Included Extras: Rear Rack, Fenders, Chainguard and Halogen Lights