Magnum Metro+ Electric Bike
The Magnum Metro+ electric bike is a commuter best suited to an urban environment. Six levels of pedal assist take you to up to 28 mph. If you’d rather not pedal, the throttle alone delivers a top speed of 20 mph. A 500w Das-Kit motor powers the bike and it's fueled by a 48v, 13ah, Li-NCM battery.
The beautiful Magnum Metro+ is a step-through model with a European style frame. It offers front fork suspension, Shimano components, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and 26” Schwalbe Big Ben tires. It’s thoughtfully designed with a single cable connecting the display and controller, eliminating excess wires.
Magnum is a top-tier manufacturer and supports their electric bikes with a one-year comprehensive warranty.
• Speed: 28 mph (20 mph throttle only)
• Range: 30 - 60 miles
• Motor: 500 watt Das-Kit rear mounted geared hub.
• Frame: 17.5” 6061 Aluminum Alloy step-through frame. RST fork, Neon-TNL with oil suspension and lock system. Promax 27.2 mm seat post.
• Drive System & Gearing: Direct hub drive. 8 Speed 1×8 Shimano Altus M310 gearing w/ Shimano triggers on the right bar. Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist and Trigger Throttle drive modes.
• Battery: 48v, 13ah, 624 wh Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM) battery. Lockable and removable.
• Charge Time: 6.5 hours
• Brakes: Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with brake sensor. 160mm rear rotor and 180mm front rotor.
• Dimensions: Length 71.5”
Stand Over Height 20”
• Weight: 58 lbs.
• Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben 26” x 2.15” kevlar lined tires. Reflective sidewall stripe. Schrader valve. Double walled rims.
• Warranty: 1-year comprehensive.
• Selle Royal saddle.
• Custom rear rack with pannier blockers.
• Front and rear fenders with mud flaps.
• Head light.
• USB port.
• Battery charger.
• Adjustable length kickstand.
• Fixed Backlit Monochrome LCD w/ Power (Current), Speed, Odometer, Assist Level (0-6), Battery Level (6 Bars), Trip Distance, and Trip Time.
- Speed (mph) : 25 - 29
- Range (miles) : 60 & up
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Wheel Size (in) : 26”
I got the two-tone black/brown model. It's a classy, beautiful electric bike. I really love it. Oh, and it's fast ~ faster than I expected. I especially love the Schwalbe tires and that I can fine tune the pedal assist.