The Motini Nano 36v 250w is a compact electric scooter / e-bike hybrid. It's perfect for people that demand quality and travel light.
The Nano's state-of-the-art design is elegantly based on the golden ratio. It holds 19 design patents, and is 96% recyclable. The removable LG lithium battery conforms to UL's highest standards. In fact, it's the only electric scooter battery certified by the aviation industry. The battery can also be used as a portable charger to charge your cell phone and other devices.
The Motini Nano features a super lightweight, 22 lb, aerospace grade aluminum frame. It folds to an incredibly compact 17.7" x 25.6" x 9.8" size. It's easily carried with one hand and small enough to fit in a suitcase! The 7" puncture-proof tires have a hollow design that acts as suspension.
• Speed: 12.5 mph
• Range: 6 miles
• Motor: 250w brushless rear hub motor
• Frame: Aerospace grade 356.2 aluminum frame.
• Drive System: Direct drive rear hub motor.
• Battery: 37v, 2.6Ah, 96Wh (per battery) LG Cells. Removable.
• Charge Time: 1.5 hours
• Brakes: 100mm rear disk brake. Regenerative braking.
• Dimensions: Length: 25.6", 17.7" folded
Width at handlebars: 18.8", 9.8" folded
Height: 36.6", 25.6" folded
• Weight: 22 lbs w/out battery. 23.54 lbs w/ battery.
• Carrying Capacity: 200 lbs.
• Tires: 7" flat-free airless tires. Hollow tire design cushions the road.
• Warranty: 60-day manufacturer's warranty.
• Handlebars fold and seat collapses for storage.
• Battery charger embedded in the scooter.
• Front and rear LED lights.
• Carton Size: 30x11x22 inches, 34 lbs.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized Motini Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.