The MotoTec Off Road Go Kart is the ultimate go-kart for kids 13 & up! This beast is powered by a 1000 watt, 48-volt electric motor that puts out over one horsepower. It tears through mud, dirt, and grass like there’s no tomorrow.
While kids love the power, extra large off-road tires and cool design there’s plenty for parents to enjoy, too. The MotoTec Off Road Go Kart offers kid-friendly safety features like parent controlled speed settings, a seat belt, roll cage safety bars, a sure stopping positraction hydraulic brake, a padded steering wheel, and a rugged high-tensile steel frame.
Take a seat in your MotoTec Off-Road Go-Kart, put the pedal to the metal, and feel the wind in your hair as you tackle hills and rough terrain like a champ.
Delivery: $99.95 discounted freight fee. Additional fees for select East Coast states and residential delivery apply. Contact us for a reduced freight fee when purchasing two or more. Click here for more info.
Lift Gate Option: Select “Yes” and the freight company will bring a hydraulic lift to lower the crate to the ground. Select “No” if two adults will be available to lift the crate off the truck.
Specifications• Speed: Parent-adjustable settings to 10mph, 15mph, or 20mph.
• Range: 10 - 15 miles
• Motor: 1000 watt, 48-volt brushless motor.
• Frame: Tubular high-tensile steel frame.
• Drivetrain: Chain driven with a foot pedal accelerator.
• Battery: 48v system (Four 12v/12ah batteries).
• Charge Time: 5 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Foot operated hydraulic rear disc brake with positraction to limit slip.
• Dimensions: Length 53”, Width 34”.
• Weight: 141 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 120 lbs.
• Tires: 13” (4.10-6) knobby off-road pneumatic tires on steel rims.
• Warranty: 90-day MotoTec warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features• Adjustable seat positioning.
• Padded steering wheel.
• Forward and reverse drive.
• Battery charger.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Go Kart comes fully assembled except for the roll bars.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e., lightweight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 55” x 33” x 26”, 179 lbs.
• Free T-Shirt ships separately, up to 3 weeks after delivery.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 801 - 1000w
- # of Wheels : Four
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
- Age Range (yrs) : 13 - 15
We got the gas one a couple of years ago, and it’s too loud and too fast. When my daughter asked for a kart we went with this electric one. We lock the speed at 15mph, and that’s plenty fast for her. I also like that I don’t have to mess with the fuel. I don’t want my kids touching it, so that’s been my job. Where quality and performance are concerned, it’s a great little kart.