The MotoTec Dirt Electric Skateboard lets you carve terrain not possible until now. This 2+ HP electric dirt skateboard cuts through grass, dirt, hills, hard packed sand and rough terrain like a hot knife through butter.
MotoTec’s off-road electric skateboard is fitted with two 800 watt motors. One on each monstrously large rear wheel. The dual motor minimizes twisting when accelerating into turns and curbs single wheel spins. The knobby tires dig in and grip the ground for incredible traction. The end result is incredible handling and control. With a total of 1,600 watts of power, the off-road skateboard hits a top speed of 22 MPH and can even accelerate from 0 - 15 mph in 3.5 seconds. A 36 volt, 14 ah battery gets you up to 10 miles of off-road ride time.
MotoTec’s hand-held interference-free wireless controller for the 1600W Dirt Electric Skateboard puts you in charge. The remote is your variable speed throttle and triggers the integrated anti-lock brakes. It also lets you flip between two-speed modes and neutral. The ‘Fast’ & ‘Slow’ speed settings not only affect speed and acceleration but the range. In ‘Fast’ mode you’ll get up to 22 MPH with reduced range. In ‘Slow’ mode (battery saver mode) an average weight skater will go 10 miles at a slower speed. When in ‘Neutral’ it rides like a standard non-motorized board.
The MotoTec 1600w Dirt Electric Skateboard is manufactured with durable, top quality materials and components, including; specially designed bushings and trucks, a solid 12 ply maple deck, and mind-blowingly large 10" off-road tires. It can haul a pretty big skater, too. The board carries up to 260 lbs.
If on the other hand, you’re a die-hard street skater and want to stick with it, that’s cool, too. Check out this righteous 600w Street Electric Skateboard from MotoTec.
MotoTec Dirt Skateboard Specifications
• Speed: 18 - 22 mph (weight and speed mode dependent)
• Range: 10 miles (weight and speed mode dependent)
• Motor: 1600 watts (dual electric motors, one 800w motor on each rear wheel).
• Deck: Wood deck, 12 ply maple.
• Drive System: Belt driven with one belt for each rear wheel. A hand-held wireless remote control with a variable speed throttle. The remote offers two-speed settings (‘Fast’ & ‘Slow’) and neutral.
• Battery: 36 volts, 14 ah battery system.
• Charge Time: 3 - 5 hours.
• Brakes: Integrated anti-lock braking system triggered by the wireless remote.
• Weight: 71 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 260 lbs.
• Tires: Oversized 3.00-4 (10" x 3") pneumatic off-road knobby tires.
• Warranty: 30-day MotoTec warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features on MotoTec Dirt Skateboards
• Interference-free wireless controller with variable speed throttle + 2-speed settings, neutral and braking system activator.
• LED battery meter.
• Smart battery charger.
• Auto power shut off.
Additional Info on this Electric Skateboard
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 1500w & up
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
I've always imagined riding an electric skateboard. I ride my skateboard every single day (but it's not electric). This MotoTec off-roader is a dream! We've got a couple of acres of dirt and grass hills out here. I'll post a video. I do some new tricks.
This Mototec board still amazes me everyday, whenever I ride it. It's got so much power. I take it on rough roads, and mind you, it rides really smoothly. And it takes a hill like it's nothing. I'm a big guy, around 6'3 and 195, so I like the power and durability. I am very happy!