The MotoTec 1600w Dirt Electric Skateboard lets you carve terrain not possible until now. Are you limited to skateboarding on hard surfaces? Boring! This 2+ HP dirt dog cuts through grass, dirt, hills, hard packed sand and rough terrain like a hot knife through butter.
MotoTec’s off-road electric skateboard is fitted with two 800 watt motors. One on each monstrously large rear wheel. The dual motor minimizes twisting when accelerating into turns and curbs single wheel spins. The knobby tires dig in and grip the ground for incredible traction. The end result is incredible handling and control.
With a total of 1,600 watts of power, the board hits a top speed of 22 MPH and can accelerate from 0 - 15 mph in 3.5 seconds. A 36 volt, 14 ah battery gets you up to 10 miles of off-road ride time. MotoTec’s hand-held interference-free wireless controller puts you in charge. The remote is your variable speed throttle and triggers the integrated anti-lock brakes. It also lets you flip between two-speed modes and neutral. The ‘Fast’ & ‘Slow’ speed settings not only affect speed and acceleration but the range. In ‘Fast’ mode you’ll get up to 22 MPH with reduced range. In ‘Slow’ mode (battery saver mode) an average weight skater will go 10 miles at a slower speed. When in ‘Neutral’ it rides like a standard non-motorized board.
The MotoTec 1600w Dirt Electric Skateboard is manufactured with durable, top quality materials and components, including; specially designed bushings and trucks, a solid 12 ply maple deck, and mind-blowingly large 10" off-road tires. It can haul a pretty big skater, too. The board carries up to 260 lbs.
This 1600w off-road motorized skateboard is a beast of a board that gives YOU the power to experience some truly sick adventures. In fact, you don’t feel like you’re skateboarding. It feels like an adrenaline-filled mashup of surfing, snowboarding and street skateboarding combined. Go beyond street skating and see what you can do when the whole world is your skatepark!
If on the other hand, you’re a die-hard street skater and want to stick with it, that’s cool, too. Check out this righteous 600w Street Electric Skateboard from MotoTec.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 5 days of shipment. More info.
• Speed: 18 - 22 mph (weight and speed mode dependent)
• Range: 10 miles (weight and speed mode dependent)
• Motor: 1600 watts (dual electric motors, one 800w motor on each rear wheel).
• Deck: Wood deck, 12 ply maple.
• Drive System: Belt driven with one belt for each rear wheel. A hand-held wireless remote control with a variable speed throttle. The remote offers two-speed settings (‘Fast’ & ‘Slow’) and neutral.
• Battery: 36 volts, 14 ah battery system.
• Charge Time: 3 - 5 hours.
• Brakes: Integrated anti-lock braking system triggered by the wireless remote.
• Weight: 71 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 260 lbs.
• Tires: Oversized 3.00-4 (10" x 3") pneumatic off-road knobby tires.
• Warranty: 30-day MotoTec warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• Interference-free wireless controller with variable speed throttle + 2-speed settings, neutral and braking system activator.
• LED battery meter.
• Smart battery charger.
• Auto power shut off.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 1500w & up
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300