MotoTec 2000w 48v Electric Scooter
Eligible for Price Match
ON SALE! Delivers in 2 - 6 days. Details.
The MotoTec 2000w electric scooter is the most powerful MotoTec electric scooter manufactured. With 48 volts and a 2,000 watt motor under the hood, you’ll conquer any hill! When speed isn’t what you need, flip into economy mode to slow down acceleration and top speed and save battery life for a long rides. The MotoTec 2000w comes with a quick release seat, large 11” knobby on-road / off-road tires, foldable locking frame, key ignition, and a digital speedometer. This scooter is a powerhouse!
Specifications• Speed: 20+ mph
• Range: 10 - 20 miles (20 mile range can be achieved in economy mode).
• Motor: 2000 watt brushless motor.
• Frame: Aluminum footdeck, single front and dual rear shocks.
• Drive System & Gearing: Chain drive.
• Battery: Four 12V/12AH Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries. 48 volt system. 300 cycles.
• Charge Time: 6-8 hours
• Brakes: Front & rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length: 47”, 46” folded
Width at handlebars: 26”, 25” folded
Height: 42”, 21” folded
• Weight: 105 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 265 lbs.
• Tires: 11” Pneumatic Knobby Tires in the front and rear.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty.
Standard Features• Economy Mode Button conserves battery life.
• Battery charger.
• Posi Lock folding frame.
• Key start.
• Quick release seat.
• Carton Size: 48x13x20 inches, 110 lbs.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 1500w & up
- Battery (type) : SLA
- Weight (lbs) : 101 - 150
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
This electric scooter is really powerful! I've got some hills around here no other scooter can get up. This Mototec gets me up all of them. Be careful when you first get on and go. It takes off fast.