The MotoTec 350w Electric Trike is a three-wheeler for those young at heart. The 350w electric motor is located in the hub of the front wheel. It takes you to speeds of up to 15mph and delivers ample power to tackle 10-degree hills and inclines. The 36-volt battery system lets you travel 20 - 25 miles per charge.
This sporty personal transporter from MotoTec comes standard with a carrying basket, key ignition, battery level indicator and LED headlight. The seat is removable and the handlebars can be folded for easy storage. It carries a super tall 16” air-filled tire in the front and two 4” air tires in the back. To make your MotoTec 350w Electric Trike go, simply twist the throttle. Release the throttle and pull the brake handle to stop.
Specifications• Speed: 15+ mph
• Range: 20 - 25 miles
• Motor: 350-watt brushless hub motor.
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame with durable ABS plastic body components. 4.25” of ground clearance.
• Drive System: The 350 watt motor in the hub of the front wheel is activated by a twist throttle.
• Battery: Three 12v, 10ah sealed lead acid batteries (36v system). 300+ charge cycles.
• Charge Time: 4 - 8 hours.
• Brakes: Drum braking system on the front wheel.
• Dimensions: Length 41"
Height 44.5", 29" folded
Ground Clearance 4.25"
• Weight: 78 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 220 lbs.
• Tires: An extra tall 16" x 2.125" front tire and two 4" x 2.125" rear tires. All tires high-quality pneumatic (air-filled) street tires.
• Warranty: 30-day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features• A wide, cushioned removable seat. The scooter can be ridden while sitting or standing. Seat height adjustable from 24" to 28.5" from the ground.
• Handlebars that fold for easy storage.
• Key ignition.
• Forward and reverse drive.
• Smart battery charger.
• Battery level meter.
• Forward facing LED headlight.
• Carrying basket mounted to the handlebars.
• An anti-flipping safety feature (a small wheel located between the two rear wheels that provides for maximum stability).
• Max incline of 10 degrees.
• Manufacturer's recommended age: 13 & up.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some assembly required.
• The MotoTec Electric Trike 36v 350w does not meet the legal definition of a mobility scooter.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping carton size and weight: 34" x 32" x 20", 95 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 15 - 19
- Range (miles) : 25 - 29
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : SLA
- Weight (lbs) : 76 - 100
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up
My family and I have been looking for the perfect gift for Dad for his birthday, and we found this MotoTec Electric Trike. It's perfect because it's not too expensive, powerful enough, and doesn't look like a mobility scooter. It has everything he needs for going to and fro. He really likes it.
The mobility scooters I looked at were over $1,000, so I was excited to find this trike. The instructions were confusing, but the handyman in my building put it together in about 40 minutes. It gets me around pretty good, even up little ramps and I'm 180 pounds. I mostly take it on flat ground though. It took a few days to get used to the trike. It goes faster than expected. It also slows to a crawl when I'm at the market, so that's good. I'm 74 and like to stay active. I ride to the grocery store and park every day.
I got this because I was in an accident and had to have screws put in my foot. So I was not allowed to walk or put pressure on my foot for 4 weeks. This scooter can go fast. There are some places in my house I can not get into. It can leave tire marks on your floors but they do clean up. Everyone loves this scooter. Even my husband has driven it with my daughter while she rides her scooter. Friends and family come over and they ride it also. Everyone loves this scooter trike.