The Titan v5 Mini Quad is the last in MotoTec's series of 24-volt ATVs for thrill-seeking boys and girls. Kids aged 6 & up love taking MotoTec quads over dirt, over grass, and over pavement. They're great fun to ride through the backyard or driveway any day of the week.
The Titan V5 Mini Quad sets itself apart from MotoTec’s other quads with its unique design and wide-angle headlight.
The MotoTec 24v Mini Quad Titan V5 comes with all of the impressive features found on MotoTec’s other ATVs for boys and girls. It rides on 13-inch pneumatic off-road tires and glides comfortably on front and rear suspension. Brakes in the front and rear offer solid stopping power. Two large batteries maximize range. In addition, this ATV comes with two parent-lockable speed settings, key start, forward and reverse drive, and a battery meter.
Delivery: $99.99 discounted flat rate freight shipping. Click here to find out more about freight shipping.
On Sale: All MotoTec Quads & ATV's are on sale. Save $10 with coupon code: SAVE10
Specifications• Speed: 5mph & 10mph “parent-locked” speed settings.
• Motor: 350 watts.
• Frame: A rugged steel frame underneath an ABS plastic body. Two independent suspension shocks in the front. Single shock suspension in the rear.
• Drivetrain: Chain driven. Variable speed twist-grip throttle. A foot switch safety feature that stops the ATV.
• Battery: A 24-volt battery system (2 12v/12ah sealed lead acid batteries).
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Disc brakes on both front wheels and a single disc brake on the rear wheel provide excellent stopping power. A parking brake.
• Dimensions: Length 42”, Width 23”, Height 25”, Height at seat 19”.
• Weight: 101 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 150 lbs.
• Tires: 13-inch knobby air-filled tires.
• Warranty: 30-day MotoTec warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• MotoTec Recommended Age: 6 years old and up. A parent should base their decision to let their boy/girl ride this ATV on their maturity, skill level, and ability to follow the rules.
Standard Features• Padded single rider seat.
• Handlebars are adjustable (forward and back).
• Tubular steel front bumper.
• Forward and reverse drive.
• Wide-angle headlight.
• Key ignition.
• Rear reflector.
• Battery meter.
• Battery charger.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some minor assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e., lightweight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 43” x 25” x 22”. 114 lbs.
• When buying three or more, contact us for a volume discount.
- Speed (mph) : 10 - 14
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Weight (lbs) : 101 - 150
- # of Wheels : Four
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
- Age Range (yrs) : 4 - 6