The MotoTec 24v Mini Quad V2 is one in a series of awesome ATVs for kids from MotoTec. It’s tons of fun for tiny tots six years old or older. Kids love to ride them in the driveway, backyard and even through homemade obstacle courses. It can handle dirt, grass, pavement, and even bumps in the road with ease.
The MotoTec 24v Mini Quad v2 offers a long list of standard features, including; a 350 watt electric motor, two parent controlled speed settings, front & rear suspension, large 13 inch air-filled knobby tires, two high-capacity batteries for extended range, front & rear brakes, headlight, battery gauge, key start, forward & reverse drive, and a foot triggered safety switch that turns off the ATV.
Delivery: $99.99 discounted flat rate freight shipping. When buying more than one, contact us for a volume freight discount. Click here for more info.
On Sale: All MotoTec Quads & ATV's are on sale. Save $10 with coupon: SAVE10
Specifications• Speed: Two key locked, parent-adjustable speed settings (5 or 10mph).
• Motor: 350 watts.
• Frame: Steel frame and a durable ABS plastic body. Dual independent front shock suspension and a single rear shock.
• Drivetrain: Chain drive. Variable speed twist-grip throttle. A safety foot switch that stops the ATV.
• Battery: 24v sealed lead acid battery system (two 12v/12ah batteries).
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Dual front disc brakes, a single rear disc brake, and a parking brake.
• Dimensions: Length 42”, Width 23”, Height 25”, Height at seat 19”.
• Weight: 101 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 150 lbs.
• Tires: 13” knobby pneumatic tires.
• Warranty: 30-day MotoTec warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• Manufacturer Recommended Age: 6+ years old. A parent's decision to let their child ride this ATV should be based on maturity, skill, and ability to follow rules.
Standard Features• Adjustable handlebars (forward & back, not up & down).
• Battery level meter.
• Key start.
• ATV can move in forward and reverse.
• Dual headlights.
• Tubular steel front bumper.
• Padded single rider seat.
• Rear reflector.
• Battery charger.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some minor assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e., lightweight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 43” x 25” x 22”. 114 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 10 - 14
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Weight (lbs) : 101 - 150
- # of Wheels : Four
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
- Age Range (yrs) : 4 - 6