The Version 3 MotoTec 24v Mini Quad is one in a series of four adventure ready ATVs from MotoTec. It’s built for kids 6 & up that crave to conquer off-road terrain. The 350-watt motor has enough power to take on grass, dirt, pavement, and bumps in the road.
The 24v MotoTec Mini Quad is offered in four body styles; the V2, V3, V4 & Titan V5. Each ATV has the same features, but a personality all its own. The V3 has a unique design, single front headlight, and rear grab bar.
Additional features on the MotoTec 24v Mini Quad v3 include; front & rear suspension, front & rear brakes, two speed settings (with parent lock feature), 13” pneumatic off-road tires, two extra large batteries for maximum range, battery meter, key ignition, forward & reverse drive, and a safety foot switch.
Delivery: Discounted $99.99 flat rate freight shipping. Your address must be accessible to a freight truck. Click here to learn more about freight shipping.
On Sale: All MotoTec ATV's & Quads on sale. Save $10 with coupon: SAVE10
Specifications• Speed: 5mph & 10 mph speed settings with parent lock feature.
• Motor: 350 watts.
• Frame: An ABS plastic body over a rugged steel frame. Two independently triggered front shocks. A single shock in the rear.
• Drivetrain: Variable speed twist throttle. Chain drive. A foot switch for safety that stops the ATV.
• Battery: Two sealed lead acid 12 volt / 12 ah batteries (24v system).
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Disc brakes on both front wheels and one rear wheel. A parking brake.
• Dimensions: Length 42”, Width 23”, Height 25” (at seat 19”).
• Weight: 101 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 150 lbs.
• Tires: 13-inch air-filled knobby tires.
• Warranty: 30-day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• MotoTec Recommended Age: 6+ years old. A parent's decision to let their child use should be based on skill, maturity, and ability to follow the rules.
Standard Features• Forward and back adjustable handlebars.
• Padded single rider seat.
• Front bumper.
• Rear grab bar.
• Forward and reverse drive.
• Key ignition.
• Battery level gauge.
• Rear reflector.
• Battery charger.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some minor assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e., lightweight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 43” x 25” x 22”. 114 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 10 - 14
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Weight (lbs) : 101 - 150
- # of Wheels : Four
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
- Age Range (yrs) : 4 - 6