The 24v MotoTec Mini Quad V4 is designed for kids 6 years of age and up. It’s fitted with a 350-watt electric motor and super sized knobby tires that give your child the power to conquer the backyard. The V4 is equipped to handle pavement, dirt, grass and even bumps in the road.
The Version 4 MotoTec Mini Quad is one of four mighty ATVs for kids by MotoTec. Other models with the same features include; the Quad V2, Quad V3 and Quad V5. Each quad has the same basic functionality, but a different design and personality. The V4 stands out by offering a totally unique body style, a steel carry rack in the front and rear, and a nose guard.
The MotoTec 24v Mini Quad v4 comes with impressive features, including; 13” air-filled off-road tires, front & rear suspension, front & rear brakes, and two powerful batteries. In addition, this quad for kids comes with a battery gauge, key start, forward and reverse mode, a safety foot switch, and two parent-lock speed settings.
Delivery: $99.00 discounted freight shipping. Click here to find out more about freight shipping.
On Sale: Discount code SAVE6 gets you 6% off of this mini ATV + a free t-shirt!
• Speed: 5 mph & 10 mph parent controlled speed lock settings.
• Motor: 350 watts.
• Frame: An ABS plastic body and durable steel frame. Independent dual front suspension and a shock absorber in the rear.
• Drivetrain: Chain driven with a variable speed twist throttle. A foot switch safety feature that stops the quad.
• Battery: Two 12v/12ah batteries (24v battery system, sealed lead acid).
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Dual disc brakes in the front and a single disc brake in the rear. A parking brake.
• Dimensions: Length 42”, Width 23”, Height 25” (at seat 19”).
• Weight: 101 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 150 lbs.
• Tires: 13” air-filled off-road tires.
• Warranty: 30-day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• MotoTec Recommended Age: 6+ years old. A parent's decision to allow their child to ride this quad should be based on skill, ability to follow the rules, and maturity.
• Padded single rider seat.
• Forward and reverse drive modes.
• Key start.
• Dual Headlights.
• Battery meter.
• Battery charger.
• Handlebars are adjustable (forward/back).
• Front bumper with nose guard.
• Tubular steel carrying rack in the front and rear.
• Rear reflector.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some minor assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e., lightweight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 43” x 25” x 22”. 114 lbs.
• Free T-Shirt ships separately, up to six weeks after delivery.
- Speed (mph) : 10 - 14
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Weight (lbs) : 101 - 150
- # of Wheels : Four
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
- Age Range (yrs) : 4 - 6