The MotoTec 36v Electric Pocket Bike is an entry level model and a great introduction to the world of mini GP racing. The MotoTec Electric Pocket Bike rockets down the track at up to 20 mph for up to 1.25 hours of non-stop riding per charge. It sports a 500 watt electric motor. That’s 2/3rds of a full horsepower! This pocket bike is solidly built, has front and rear disc brakes, pneumatic street tires, full fairings, plus the look and feel of a real GP racing motorcycle. It's a low profile machine that comes in at only 22” tall and 18” at the seat. Additional features include a padded seat, angle adjustable handlebars, charger, battery indicator, key start, foot pegs and a kickstand.
Specifications• Speed: 20 mph
• Range: Roughly 1.25 hours of non-stop riding per charge.
• Motor: 500 watts
• Frame: Rigid, high tensile strength steel frame. Durable ABS plastic full fairing racing body.
• Drive System: Chain drive, variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: Three 12v sealed lead acid batteries (36 volt system).
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 38"
Height 22", at seat 18"
• Weight: 70 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 150 lbs.
• Tires: 11" high quality pneumatic street tires.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features• Angle adjustable handlebars (not height adjustable).
• Padded single-rider seat.
• Battery level indicator.
• Smart battery charger.
• Key ignition.
• Foot pegs.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 151 - 200