It doesn't get better than the MotoTec 36v 1000w Lithium Pro Electric Dirt Bike. It's MotoTec's top-of-the-line electric dirt bike for kids 13 & up.
The MotoTec 36v 1000w Lithium Pro has double the power of their 500w model. It delivers well over 1 HP and a lot of torque. In addition, the Pro boasts a higher top end speed and larger tires.
This bike comes with chain drive, front & rear suspension, and front & rear disc brakes. The throttle response, motor output power, and speed are adjustable. Large off-road tires grip the earth and provide excellent traction. The Lithium battery is lightweight, offers enhanced performance, and a longer ride time than standard SLA batteries.
Specifications• Speed: 5 - 18mph (adjustable with variable knob).
• Range: 9 miles
• Motor: 36 Volt 1000 Watt (Rare Earth - Neodymium Magnet), 10amp - 35amp (adjustable with variable knob).
• Frame: Steel frame. Two hydraulic front shocks and one rear shock.
• Drivetrain: Chain drive. Throttle response is adjustable from .2 sec - 1 sec. Variable twist-grip throttle.
• Battery: 36 Volt, 10Ah Li-Ion battery.
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 52.3”, wheelbase 36.2"
Height 34", seat height 24.4"
Min Ground Clearance: 10"
• Carrying Capacity: 150 lbs.
• Tires: 12” x 2.75” knobby off-road pneumatic front tire. 3” x 10” off-road knobby pneumatic rear tire. Aluminum rims.
• Warranty: 30-day manufacturer's warranty.
Standard Features• Padded single rider seat.
• Handlebars forward/back adjustable.
• Battery meter.
• Key ignition.
• Battery charger.
• Box Size: 46” x 14” x 25”
• Manufacturer's recommended age 13+
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
- Speed (mph) : 15 - 19
- Range (miles) : 9 or less
- Motor (watts) : 801 - 1000w
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
My son had the other Mototec dirt bike and outgrew it. It just wasn’t fast enough anymore. I heard they were coming out with a 1,000 watt model and grabbed it as soon as it came out. Good quality like the other one and much better power.
We got the 500w one for my son on his 6th birthday. When he turned 10 they came out with this one. The boy had to have it. He and his friends have fun riding it in the dirt lot across the street. It's a good quality bike. No problems. Bought both from UrbanScooters.
This thing is awesome. We had originally purchased the razor MX650 because the max load capacity was well above the Mototec. However, after owning both, we’d have to say this bike is far superior in every other way. The speed is great. 20 mph compared to razor’s 17. And that’s with a 110 pound 10 year old in tall grass. There’s no shortage of power or speed in this thing. The range/ride time is far superior. The manual says approximately 30 minutes at full throttle or 9 miles. We ride it for about 2 hours before it needs a charge. Once again, far superior to the razor. Charge time is great. About 6 hours if it’s totally drained. 3-4 if it’s not. The razor took 12. So basically, it’s one ride for the razor and it’s done for the day. Great if you like to stand and admire the looks of your bike. Not so, if you like to ride it. Oh yeah. I almost forgot. The ability to govern the speed, throttle response time and power is awesome for our family. Considering we have riders ranging in ages 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, and yes, both 39 year old parents. Being able to customize the ability of the bike to match your kids abilities, makes transition time and learning a breeze. This thing Is legit. And one more thing. We broke the throttle off this bike one day after purchase. Rendering the bike down for the count. Ordered a new one, and it was a cinch to repair. If you’re gonna ride it, it’s only a matter of time before it needs repair. Not to worry... all the parts for this bike are readily available, even more so then the bike itself. Added peace of mind if you plan on holding onto this bike for awhile. All in all, this thing moves and is an excellent beginner yard/neighborhood electric dirt bike for the cash. What a deal. If you can find one and afford one, I would grab one. There’s a good chance you won’t be disappointed.