It doesn't get better than the MotoTec 36v 1000w Lithium Pro Electric Dirt Bike. It's MotoTec's top-of-the-line electric dirt bike for kids 13 & up.
The MotoTec 36v 1000w Lithium Pro has double the power of their 500w model. It delivers well over 1 HP and a lot of torque. In addition, the Pro boasts a higher top end speed and larger tires.
This bike comes with chain drive, front & rear suspension, and front & rear disc brakes. The throttle response, motor output power, and speed are adjustable. Large off-road tires grip the earth and provide excellent traction. The Lithium battery is lightweight, offers enhanced performance, and a longer ride time than standard SLA batteries.
Specifications• Speed: 5 - 18mph (adjustable with variable knob).
• Range: 9 miles
• Motor: 36 Volt 1000 Watt (Rare Earth - Neodymium Magnet), 10amp - 35amp (adjustable with variable knob).
• Frame: Steel frame. Two hydraulic front shocks and one rear shock.
• Drivetrain: Chain drive. Throttle response is adjustable from .2 sec - 1 sec. Variable twist-grip throttle.
• Battery: 36 Volt, 10Ah Li-Ion battery.
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 52.3”, 36.2" wheelbase
Seat Height 24.4"
Min Ground Clearance: 10"
• Carrying Capacity: 150 lbs.
• Tires: 12” x 2.75” knobby off-road pneumatic front tire. 3” x 10” off-road knobby pneumatic rear tire. Aluminum rims.
• Warranty: 30-day manufacturer's warranty.
Standard Features• Padded single rider seat.
• Handlebars forward/back adjustable.
• Battery meter.
• Key ignition.
• Battery charger.
• Box Size: 46” x 14” x 25”
• Manufacturer's recommended age 13+
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
- Speed (mph) : 15 - 19
- Range (miles) : 9 or less
- Motor (watts) : 801 - 1000w
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
My son had the other Mototec dirt bike and outgrew it. It just wasn’t fast enough anymore. I heard they were coming out with a 1,000 watt model and grabbed it as soon as it came out. Good quality like the other one and much better power.