The MotoTec 49cc Gas Mini Chopper is the ultimate gas powered cruiser for the cool kid on the block. Twist the throttle for 49cc of power and up to 20 miles of cruising fun. Recommended for kids 13 & up, ride it in the driveway, backyard or through your very own homemade obstacle course. The MotoTec 49cc Mini Chopper comes with rear disc brakes and 14 inch front and 11 inch rear air filled street tires.
Specifications• Range: 20 miles per tank
• Motor: 49cc Air Cooled 2-Stroke engine.
• Frame: Rigid steel frame.
• Start Method: Pull start.
• Drive System & Gearing: Chain driven with a centrifugal clutch. Variable speed twist-grip throttle.
• Oil Type: 2-stroke oil
• Fuel Type: Unleaded
• Gas Mix: 32:1
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.25 liters
• Brakes: Rear disc brake.
• Dimensions: Length: 46"
Width at handlebars: 23"
Height: 34”, 15” at seat
• Carrying Capacity: 150 lbs
• Tires: 12.5” x 2.25” front, 110/50-6.5 rear.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s parts warranty.
Standard Features• Single rider, padded seat.
• Manufactur's Recommended Age: 13+
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standard. Click here for more info.
• Some simple assembly required, including installation of the front tire and handlebars.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Box Size & Weight: 42” x 15” x 20”, 60 lbs.
It’s smaller than I thought, but the right size for my 11 year old son. He loves it. I was hoping I’d get to ride, too, but that’s not gonna happen, lol.
Very pleased with the mini-bike and the prompt delivery.