MotoTec 49cc GB Dirt Bike for Kids
Eligible for Price Match
HOLIDAY SALE: Was $449 - Now $359 - SAVE $78! Plus a Return and Warranty extension. Click Here for holiday shipping deadlines.
The MotoTec 49cc Dirt Bike is a perfect bike for beginners. This gas powered bike is great on trails, in a parking lot or your backyard. Comes standard with front & rear suspension, disc brakes, a powerful 49cc engine, and large 12” knobby tires.
• Range: 10+ miles per tank
• Motor: 49cc Air Cooled 2-Stroke engine
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame. Sturdy ABS plastic body. Front and Rear suspension.
• Start Method: Pull Start
• Drive System & Gearing: Chain drive with centrifugal clutch. Variable twist-grip throttle.
• Oil Type: 2-stroke Oil 32:1
• Fuel Type: Unleaded
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 liter
• Brakes: Disc brakes in the front and rear
• Carrying Capacity: 130 lbs
• Tires: 12 1/2*10 Pneumatic tires
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty
Standard Features• Padded single rider seat.
• Angle adjustable handlebars (not height adjustable)
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
• Box Size & Weight: 46” x 14” x 26”, 50 lbs.
• Recommended Age: 13+
Additional Info• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
- Range (miles) : 10 - 14
- Engine (cc’s) : 49cc
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
- Age Range (yrs) : 13 - 15
My ten year old likes my motorcycle, so I wanted to get him something like his Dad’s got. Assembly was easy and it rides really well. My boy takes it out every day after school. One thing I didn’t know when I bought it, but it’s a 2-stroke. You need to mix oil with the gas for it to run. If you don’t, you’ll mess up the engine. You get the two stroke oil at AutoZone.
Dude, it's perfect. Not too big and it's pretty fast. She has a helmet. Thanks. Thinking about getting a 4 wheeler next.