The MotoTec 49cc Dirt Bike is a perfect bike for beginners. This gas powered bike is great on trails, in a parking lot or your backyard. Comes standard with front & rear suspension, disc brakes, a powerful 49cc engine, and large 12” knobby tires.
• Range: 10+ miles per tank
• Motor: 49cc Air Cooled 2-Stroke engine
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame. Sturdy ABS plastic body. Front and Rear suspension.
• Start Method: Pull Start
• Drive System & Gearing: Chain drive with centrifugal clutch. Variable twist-grip throttle.
• Oil Type: 2-stroke Oil 32:1
• Fuel Type: Unleaded
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 liter
• Brakes: Disc brakes in the front and rear
• Carrying Capacity: 130 lbs
• Tires: 12 1/2*10 Pneumatic tires
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty
Standard Features• Padded single rider seat.
• Angle adjustable handlebars (not height adjustable)
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
• Box Size & Weight: 46” x 14” x 26”, 50 lbs.
• Recommended Age: 13+
Additional Info• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
- Range (miles) : 10 - 14
- Engine (cc’s) : 49cc
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
- Age Range (yrs) : 13 - 15
My ten year old likes my motorcycle, so I wanted to get him something like his Dad’s got. Assembly was easy and it rides really well. My boy takes it out every day after school. One thing I didn’t know when I bought it, but it’s a 2-stroke. You need to mix oil with the gas for it to run. If you don’t, you’ll mess up the engine. You get the two stroke oil at AutoZone.