The MotoTec 36v Lithium Electric Dirt Bike is the ultimate ride for kids 13 & up. It’s guaranteed to get your teen off the sofa and outside for some good ol’ fashioned fun!
It’s equipped with a 500 watt rare earth neodymium magnet motor that brings it to speeds of 5, 10, and 16 MPH respectively (parent selectable with a key lock). The bike is powered by a 36v 8Ah Li-Ion battery that takes you up to 14 miles per charge.
The MotoTec 36v electric dirt bike’s frame is high-tensile steel, the body is durable ABS plastic and the wheels come with aluminum rims. Dual front shocks and a mono rear shock smooth out rocky terrain while knobby dirt tires grip the ground. The handlebars are adjustable, it has a padded seat (recommended for a single rider only), front and rear disc brakes, can handle a rider weight of up to 150 lbs, offers key start and has a battery meter. The MotoTec 36v lithium electric dirt bike is the perfect choice for dirt trail adventures and backyard fun!
If you love this dirt bike, but it’s a little outside your budget, take a look at the MotoTec 24v Electric Dirt Bike.
Specifications• Speed: 5, 10, 16 MPH (parents can select between 3 speeds and lock them in place with a key)
• Range: 14 miles
• Motor: 500 watt (rare earth, neodymium magnet).
• Frame: Strong ABS plastic body and mudguard over a high tensile steel frame. Telescopic dual front suspension and single rear shock suspension.
• Drive System: Chain drive, variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: Lightweight 36 Volt, 8 Amp Li-Ion batteries.
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Front & rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 49", wheelbase 34"
Height 32", at seat 23", min ground clearance 9"
• Weight: 53 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 150 lbs.
• Tires: 10" x 2.5" pneumatic knobby off-road tires on aluminum rims.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features• Comfortably padded single rider seat.
• Three speed options. Parents can select a speed, then lock it in with a key.
• Handlebars adjust forward and back (not height adjustable).
• Battery level meter.
• Key ignition.
• Smart battery charger.
• Manufacturer’s Recommended Age: 13+
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required. Assembly time roughly 30-40 minutes.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 45" x 14" x 22”, 64 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 15 - 19
- Range (miles) : 10 - 14
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
This was supposed to be a surprise, but my nephew heard me and my brother talking about it. He was so excited when it arrived. He loves it so much! I like the fact it has speed levels. We started him off at 5mph. Kids really should start at the low speed when they're learning how to ride. Overall, we're very happy with MotoTec and UrbanScooters. Thank you, and more power!