Twist the throttle and the MotoTec GT 500w Electric Pocketbike carries you to speeds up to 20 mph. The powerful 36 volt battery system beats the competition and delivers more ride time than any other model in its price range. It’s a blast to ride on a race track, your driveway or around a closed parking lot.
The GT electric pocketbike from MotoTec features front and rear disc brakes, key start, battery level meter, full fairing racing body, 11" street tires, angle adjustable handlebars, and since it’s electric its noise and smog free. The pocketbike is low profile. It’s only 23" tall and 18" at the seat.
MotoTec has been manufacturing pocketbikes for close to 10 years and is known for its quality made, high value products.
Check out the MotoTec GP Electric Pocket Bike for a different style option. The only difference between these two models is body style.
Specifications• Speed: 20 mph
• Motor: 500 watts
• Frame: Rigid, high tensile strength steel frame. Durable ABS plastic full fairing racing body.
• Drive System: Chain drive, variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: Three 12v sealed lead acid batteries (36 volt system).
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 39"
Height 23", at seat 18"
• Weight: 74 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 170 lbs.
• Tires: 11" high quality pneumatic street tires.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features• Angle adjustable handlebars (not height adjustable).
• Battery meter.
• Padded single-rider seat.
• Smart battery charger.
• Foot pegs.
• Key start.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 42” x 17” x 27”, 88 lbs.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 151 - 200
Very quickly assembled into position. Reliable iron frame. There are keys to turn on the motor. Children especially like it. There is a leg holding the motorcycle. A complete imitation of a real motorcycle. Battery indication. Withstands even two kids (8 and 10 years old). Very practical and convenient charging. Excellent service from the seller: purchase, delivery, and care! Thank You Guys!