The MotoTec Demon 50cc Kids Dirt Bike is perfect for your teenage off-roader (manufacturer's recommended age 13 & up). This dirt bike offers hours of fun in almost any outdoor environment. The Demon is built solid with a Chromalloy frame. It's a quality bike with an advanced design that will be there for your child as they grow.
The MotoTec Demon comes with the latest generation 50cc dirt bike engine. It's more reliable, faster, torquier, and even easier to start than earlier models. The Demon features real outdoor rubber tires, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, responsive acceleration, disk brakes, motocross styling, and big bike attitude. It's simple to ride and fully automatic. Twist the throttle and go. The MotoTec Demon is suitable for both wet and dry conditions.
What sets the MotoTec Demon 50cc dirt bike apart from the competition? Quality and reliability! It delivers features not found anywhere else in this price range, including; Chromoly steel frame, high-quality suspension, top-grade wheel bearings, improved carburetor, longer-wearing tires with higher grip, premium-grade easy start engine pull cord, adjustable speed limiter, added safety features, and superior design. This dirt bike is CE and EPA approved. MotoTec is a quality brand in business since 2009.
• Speed: 25 mph with an adjustable speed limiter.
• Range: 10+ miles
• Motor: 50cc, 2-Stroke, Air-Cooled engine. Bore x Stroke: 44.02mm x 33.2mm. Rated Output: 2.4 hp @ 7,000 rpm.
• Frame: Hi-tensile strength steel frame. Inverted telescopic front fork suspension and a 190.5mm rear mono shock absorber.
• Start Method: Pull Start.
• Drive System & Gearing: Auto centrifugal clutch transmission. Chain drive. Variable speed twist-grip throttle.
• Oil Type: 2-stroke.
• Fuel Type: Unleaded
• Gas Mix: 25:1 gas/oil mix.
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.6 Liters.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length: 49", 36" wheelbase
Width at handlebars: 23"
Height: 31", 23" at seat
Ground Clearance: 9"
• Dry Weight: 49 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 135 lbs
• Tires: 15" x 2.5" pneumatic off-road tires (size: 2.50-10). Aluminum alloy wheels.
• Warranty: 60-Day manufacturer's warranty and lifetime tech support.
• Padded seat.
• Angle adjustable handlebars.
• Mud guards.
• Kick stand.
• Number plate and graphic decals.
• Manufacturer's Recommended Age: 13 & up.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• 30 - 40 minutes to assemble; attach the handle bars, rear shock absorber, front wheel, front mudguard, and number board.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 41x12x22 inches, 64 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 25 - 29
- Range (miles) : 10 - 14
- Engine (cc’s) : 50cc
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
- Age Range (yrs) : 13 - 15
Our grandson loves his new dirt bike. It is well made and looks great. Very satisfied with it.
Lots of bang for the buck and a 5 star seller!
I’m very happy with my purchase. The bike is great for what I needed and it came quick and in good shape. I would recommend this 100 times over based on my experience