The MotoTec 600w Street Electric Skateboard takes you from old school to post-modern by adding a burst of electric power to the already thrilling sport of skateboarding. Not to be outdone, MotoTec’s board boasts the highest speed and range of any other street electric skateboard made.
This 600w skateboard is smart. It lets you choose the top speed and max range. There are four speed modes (High, Medium, Low & Neutral). You can go from 0-15 mph in 3.5 seconds to a top speed of 19 MPH in ‘High’. Pop it in neutral to ride by your own power, or choose from the other two options. High speeds draw more juice from the battery, so expect a range of 10 miles in ‘High’ and 22 miles in ‘Low’.
The MotoTec 600w’s speed settings and brakes are controlled by a patented (and super sick) wireless handheld remote. The board’s speed is literally in the palm of your hand! The remote is your throttle and it’s variable speed. That means you’re in total control of how fast you’re going. To keep it safe, the remote is interference-free and the board sports a clean integrated anti-lock braking system.
The deck is made of sturdy 12 ply maple. The skateboard itself is crafted using high quality, durable materials that include specially designed trucks, bushings and 4" rubber wheels that grip the road. It’s built tough and supports a rider weight of up to 260 lbs – the skateboard’s weight is only 49 lbs.
This board is versatile. It’s not just for skaters looking for a righteous challenge, but commuters, too. You can use it as a gnarly “last mile” solution, or thrash a street course, sidewalk or skatepark. In either case, it’s a solid rush of adrenaline every time.
If you’re an extreme sports adrenaline junkie, there’s another motorized skateboard you should check out. MotoTec makes an off-road electric skateboard with close to three times the power.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 5 days of shipment. More info.
• Speed: 19 mph (weight and speed mode dependent)
• Range: 10 to 22 miles. The lower the speed setting the greater the range. Rider weight impacts range as well.
• Motor: 600 watts.
• Deck: Wooden deck, 12 ply maple.
• Drive System: Belt drive. Four speed settings controlled by a hand-held wireless remote, including; Low, Medium, High & Neutral.
• Battery: 36 volt, 10 amp batteries.
• Charge Time: 3 - 5 hours.
• Brakes: Integrated anti-lock breaking system controlled by the wireless remote.
• Weight: 49 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 260 lbs.
• Tires: 4" rubber wheels. Specially designed bushings & trucks.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• Interference-free wireless controller with Neutral, Low, Medium and High speed controls and brake trigger.
• LED battery level indicator.
• Smart battery charger.
• Auto power shut off.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 44.5" x 14" x 9”, 53 lbs.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 15 - 19
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Four
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300