The MotoTec 853 Pro Electric Scooter is a solid option for the commuter crowd. It scoots up to 18 mph and gets up to 18 miles per charge. The 853 Pro is under 30 pounds and folds to a height of 17 inches.
A 350-watt motor powers this MotoTec electric scooter and it's fueled by an advanced 36 volt, 7.5ah lithium-ion battery. All while an ultra-modern spring suspension system cushions the road.
The 853 Pro by MotoTec is packed with great features, like; a folding aluminum & magnesium alloy frame, LED headlight & taillight, 8.5" puncture-proof tires, non-slip silicone deck, app-enabled, digital display, and electronic brake.
Specifications• Speed: 18 mph
• Range: 18 miles
• Motor: 350w brushless motor.
• Frame: Magnesium alloy frame, aluminum alloy handlebar tube, front & rear spring suspension with an advanced patented design.
• Drive System & Gearing: Direct drive front hub motor. Thumb lever throttle. Max slope, 16 degrees.
• Battery: 36v, 7.5ah lithium-ion battery. 800 charge cycles.
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Electronic and mechanical rear disk brake.
• Dimensions: Length: 43"
Width at handlebars: 17"
Height: 43", 17" folded
• Weight: 29 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 265 lbs.
• Tires: Solid, 8.5 inch puncture-proof tires.
• Warranty: 60-Day manufacturer's warranty, lifetime tech support.
Standard Features• Handlebars fold to a height of 17".
• Blue Tooth & Phone App.
• LED Headlight and Taillight.
• Digital display.
• Battery charger.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), properly inflated tires, etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 44" x 9" x 18", 34 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 15 - 19
- Range (miles) : 15 - 19
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 26 - 50
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300