The MotoTec Big Wheel Hoverboard raises you above the crowd on 10" oversized tires. A standard hoverboard comes with 6.5” tires, so with the Big Wheel’s 10" tires, you’ll be towering over your friends. This is a quality built 10" board at a great price.
This MotoTec Hoverboard is powered by a 36v, 4.4ah Lithium-Ion battery and propelled by two 350 watt hub motors, one in the hub of each wheel. It speeds along at up to 6.2 mph for up to 10 miles on a charge. It comes standard with lights, a smart battery charger, and Bluetooth so you can listen to all your favorites while riding.
This model rides like any standard hoverboard. Just lean in the direction you want to go. To turn, tilt one foot further forward than the other. To accelerate, simply lean further forward. If you want to spin in circles, tilt one foot all the way forward and the other all the way back.
MotoTec is a solid company with nearly 10 years in the personal mobility business. All of their hoverboards meet or exceed UL Certified Hoverboard electrical system safety requirements (UL 2272). This is a quality built, high-value hoverboard from a brand you can trust.
• Speed: 6.2 mph
• Range: 10 miles or 2.5 hours per charge.
• Motor: Two 350 watt electric hub motors.
• Frame: Durable ABS plastic body.
• Drive System: Each wheel is independently driven by a 350w hub motor. The entire electrical system, including; the battery, drive train and charger have been inspected by UL and meet or exceed their strict safety standards (UL 2272).
• Maximum Tilt: Approx 25 degrees.
• Battery: 36v, 4.4ah top quality Li-Ion battery.
• Charge Time: 2 - 3 hours.
• Weight: 25 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 220 lbs.
• Tires: 10" tires. Oversized pneumatic street tires.
• Warranty: 30-day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• Stylish forward facing lights.
• Bluetooth for music or audio.
• Smart battery charger.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• No assembly required.
• Manufacturer’s recommended age: 13+ years old.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 30" x 11" x 13", 31 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 5 - 9
- Range (miles) : 10 - 14
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Weight (lbs) : 10 - 25
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 201 - 250