The MotoTec Cali Gas Pocket Bike is powered by a 40cc 4-stroke engine. It features a stylish full fairing racing body, 11" air-filled street tires, chain drive, disc brakes (front & rear), angle adjustable handlebars, foot pegs and a triangle kickstand. Whether you’re racing down the track or cruising through an obstacle course in your driveway it’s a blast to ride.
The Cali is MotoTec’s only 4-stroke pocket bike. Four stroke models sacrifice a little power, but are more convenient and burn cleaner. You don’t mix oil into the fuel like with 2-stroke models. You can pour gas straight from the can. Since there’s no oil in the fuel, the engine burns cleaner and blows less smog out of the tailpipe.
MotoTec has been in the powersports business for nearly 10 years and is known for manufacturing quality built, low cost, high value pocket bikes.
Specifications• Range: 20 miles
• Motor: 40cc 4-stroke engine. EPA approved.
• Frame: Rigid, high tensile strength steel frame. Durable ABS plastic full fairing racing body.
• Drive System: Chain drive, centrifugal clutch, variable speed twist throttle. Pull start.
• Fuel: Unleaded gas.
• Fuel Tank: 1.2 liters.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 40"
Height 23", at seat 18"
• Carrying Capacity: 170 lbs.
• Tires: Front: 90/65-6.5 front and 110/50-6.5 rear high quality pneumatic street tires.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features• Angle adjustable handlebars (not height adjustable).
• Padded single-rider seat.
• Foot pegs.
• Triangle kickstand.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Not legal for use in California. This scooter does not comply with California's strict emissions standard. Click here for more info.
• Some minor assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 40” x 14” x 25”, 53 lbs.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Engine (cc’s) : 47cc
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 151 - 200