The MotoTec Chaos 2000w Electric Scooter is a powerhouse with a 60 volt lithium battery system to back it up. With close to 3 horsepower under your feet, you'll tear over every hill in your path.
The Chaos comes with all the advanced features you expect in a premium MotoTec electric scooter. An advanced suspension system with dual rear shocks and a forward mono-shock absorbs impact. Select economy mode to increase range by decreasing the top speed. The frame folds and locks with a posi-lock system from Puzey Design. The quick release seat kit is sturdy and a breeze to pop on or off. The Chaos also comes with key ignition, a headlight, a brake light, and large 11" air-filled knobby tires.
Specifications• Speed: 20+ mph
• Range: 15 miles, 30 miles economy mode.
• Motor: 2000w brushless.
• Frame: Single front and dual rear shocks. BMX style handlebars. Heavy duty ABS plastic deck.
• Drive System: Chain drive.
• Battery: 60v, 15ah lithium-ion battery pack. 500 cycles.
• Charge Time: 6 - 8 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length: 47", 46" folded
Width at handlebars: 26"
Height: 42", 21" folded
• Weight: 85 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 265 lbs.
• Tires: 11" knobby pneumatic tires perfect for use on or off-road.
• Warranty: 60-Day manufacturer's warranty and lifetime tech support.
• Quick release seat.
• Posi-lock folding system.
• Key ignition.
• Brake light.
• Battery level indicator.
• Kick stand.
• Battery charger.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), properly inflated tires, etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions (L/W/H): 47" x 13" x 19”
- Speed (mph) : 30 & up
- Range (miles) : 30 - 39
- Motor (watts) : 1500w & up
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 76 - 100
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 251 - 300
I had no issues with how the scooter arrived. Ten minutes to assemble and verify all other bolts were tight and I was on the road! Battery charged and ready to roll. Took it off road and was very impressed at its power going up hill and over rough trails. I'm 6' and 220 pounds. The Chaos has no problem getting me around!!!
This scooter is awesome. I've been riding all week on it on the first charge. It has excellent speed and maneuverability.
Awesome customer service first of all. Secondly, awesome product. It’s all put together and ready to surprise my fiancé! He will be so excited!!! Thank you. :-)