The MotoTec Drifter is a 48 volt, 500-watt Electric Trike for people who like to slide while they ride. A 500 watt motor in the hub of the front wheel moves you to speeds of up to 22mph. The high capacity 48-volt battery system extends your ride to up to 25 miles.
The front powered wheel gives you greater control when drifting. You can hold much more precise drifts with front wheel drive than rear wheel drive. The MotoTec Drifter Electric Trike includes a front hydraulic disk brake, long comfortable footrests, adjustable BMX style handlebars, a foldable cushioned seat and easily changeable plastic drifting disks around the rear tires.
The MotoTec Drifter delivers high power and speed for the ultimate drifting ride!
For a less expensive drift trike, take a look at MotoTec’s entry-level model, the DT900 Drifter.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 5 days of shipment. More info.
• Speed: 22mph
• Range: 20 - 25 miles
• Motor: 500-watt brushless front hub motor. Able to climb 15 degrees.
• Drive System: Variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: 48v high capacity SLA battery system. Four 12v, 12ah batteries. 300+ charge cycles.
• Charge Time: 4 - 8 hours.
• Brakes: Front hydraulic disk brake.
• Carrying Capacity: 240 lbs.
• Tires: 70/90-14 78CM front tire and two 10.4.5-5 27CM rear tires. Drift discs surrounding the rear wheel.
• Warranty: 30-day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• Angle adjustable BMX style handlebars.
• Padded wide saddle seat that folds when not in use.
• Extended comfort footrests.
• Smart battery charger.
• Racing flag.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 33” x 30” x 18”, 122 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 25 - 29
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Weight (lbs) : 101 - 150
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 201 - 250