The MotoTec 24v Electric Dirt Bike is for kids age 13+ who want to ride where the road won't take them. It's powered by a 500 watt rare earth electric motor that delivers speeds of up to 5, 10 or 16 mph. Why three speed ratings? Because the MotoTec Electric Dirt Bike comes with parental controls. You can select the maximum speed, then set it with a key lock! Standard features on this electric dirt bike from MotoTec include: up to 1.5 hours of non-stop riding time, front and rear disc brakes, dual front suspension with a mono shock in the rear, 10” large knobby off-road tires, a removable battery pack, adjustable handlebars (forward/back) and key ignition.
Delivery: Ships by the next business day and delivers within 5 days of shipment. More info.
• Speed: 5, 10, 16 MPH (3 speeds, selectable with key lock)
• Range: 1 to 1.5 hours of non-stop riding time.
• Motor: 500 Watts (Rare Earth - Neodymium Magnet)
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame. Durable ABS plastic body and mudguard. Telescopic dual front shocks and a mono rear shock.
• Drive System: Chain drive (11T front, 80T rear), variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: Two 12v, 12ah sealed lead acid batteries (24 volt system). The battery can be removed and charged separately from the dirt bike.
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 49", wheelbase 34"
Height 32", at seat 23", min ground clearance 9"
• Weight: 66 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 150 lbs.
• Tires: 2.5" x 10" high quality knobby, pneumatic off road tires on aluminum rims.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
• Adjustable handlebars (forward/back adjustable, not height adjustable).
• Large, comfortable padded single-rider seat.
• Parent selectable speed control w/ key lock. Three speed settings to choose from.
• Battery level indicator.
• Smart battery charger.
• Key ignition.
• Manufacturer's recommended age: 13+.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required. Assembly time roughly 30-40 minutes.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 42" x 13" x 22”, 77 lbs.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
• Free t-shirt shipped separately (4 - 6 weeks after purchase).
- Speed (mph) : 15 - 19
- Range (miles) : 10 - 14
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150