The MotoTec Electric Dirt Bike is for kids age 13+ who want to ride where the road won't take them. Take this electric dirt bike off-road and straight to adventures. It's powered by a 500-watt rare earth electric motor that delivers speeds of up to 5, 10 or 16 mph.
Since this bike is bought for children, the MotoTec Electric Dirt Bike comes with parental controls. You can select the maximum speed, then set it with a key lock! Standard features on this electric dirt bike from MotoTec include up to 1.5 hours of non-stop riding time, front and rear disc brakes, dual front suspension with a mono shock in the rear, 10” large knobby off-road tires, a removable battery pack, adjustable handlebars (forward/back) and key ignition.
If you love this dirt bike, but want one with an advanced Li-ion battery, take a look at the MotoTec 36v Electric Dirt Bike.
Holiday Warranty & Return Policy Extension: Don't wait, buy today with a free holiday extension!
MotoTec Electric Dirt Bike Specifications
• Speed: 5, 10, 16 MPH (3 speeds, selectable with key lock)
• Range: 1 to 1.5 hours of non-stop riding time.
• Motor: 500 Watts (Rare Earth - Neodymium Magnet)
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame. Durable ABS plastic body and mudguard. Telescopic dual front shocks and a mono rear shock.
• Drive System: Chain drive (11T front, 80T rear), variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: Two 12v, 12ah sealed lead acid batteries (24 volt system). The battery can be removed and charged separately from the dirt bike.
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 49", wheelbase 34", Height 32", at seat 23", min ground clearance 9", Width 22"
• Weight: 66 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 150 lbs.
• Tires: 2.5" x 10" high quality knobby, pneumatic off road tires on aluminum rims.
• Warranty: 30 day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features of The MotoTec Electric Dirt Bike
• Adjustable handlebars (forward/back adjustable, not height adjustable).
• Large, comfortable padded single-rider seat.
• Parent selectable speed control w/ key lock. Three-speed settings to choose from.
• Battery level indicator.
• Smart battery charger.
• Key ignition.
• Manufacturer's recommended age: 13+.
Additional Info on Electric Dirt Bikes
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required. Assembly time roughly 30-40 minutes.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 42" x 13" x 22”, 77 lbs.
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
- Speed (mph) : 15 - 19
- Range (miles) : 10 - 14
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Weight (lbs) : 51 - 75
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 101 - 150
I got this MotoTec dirt bike for my nephew who loves bikes. He's crazy about them, I'm not kidding. So, my wife and I decided to give him this for his birthday and he was crying so much when he saw it. He already tried riding it, and I think this is by far the best birthday present he received in his entire life. It looks great and has lots of power, too.
My wife and I decided to buy this electric one for our son as a birthday gift. When he saw it, his eyes lit up. He's always loved bikes and cars, and now he loves dirt bikes, too. He learned how to ride it in around 20 minutes of practice or so. It's really sturdy and durable, and is powerful enough for kids. The height is perfect for Jeffrey as well.