The MotoTec ET Mini Pro 250w 36v Lithium Electric Scooter is a compact and classy commuter. This sleek, black electric scooter has a 250-watt motor that propels it to speeds up to 18 mph. A 36-volt lithium-ion battery system rests under the deck. It keeps the MotoTec ET Mini Pro going for up to 18 miles.
ET Mini Pro standard features include; three speed settings, a folding frame, LED headlight, front and rear shocks, a lightweight aluminum frame, 6" puncture-proof tires, electronic brake, and a digital display.
• Speed: Three speed settings (6 mph, 12 mph, 18 mph)
• Range: 18 miles*
• Motor: 250w brushless front hub motor.
• Frame: Aluminum alloy frame. Front and rear suspension.
• Drive System: Direct drive front hub motor. Thumb throttle.
• Battery: 36v, 6.6ah lithium-ion battery pack. 800 cycles.
• Charge Time: 2 - 3 hours.
• Brakes: Electromagnetic front braking system is reliable, versatile, low-maintenance, and offers excellent stopping power. Heel-operated rear spoon fender brake.
• Dimensions: Length: 39.4", 42" folded
Width at handlebars: 18.2"
Height: 42.4", 11" folded
• Weight: 22 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 220 lbs.
• Tires: 6" solid, flat-free tires.
• Warranty: 60-day MotoTec manufacturer's warranty.
• Handlebars fold for quick and easy storage.
• LED headlight.
• Digital display with a battery level meter and speedometer.
• Cruise control.
• Battery charger.
• Rear reflector.
• Max Slope of 15 degrees.
• IP Rating: IPX4.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Easy to assemble. Just attach the handlebars to the stem.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. lightweight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), properly inflated tires, etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range, and climbing ability.
• Box size: 44 x 14 x 8 inches, 28 lbs.
* 18 mile range at the 6mph speed setting. Higher speed settings will reduce the range.
- Speed (mph) : 15 - 19
- Range (miles) : 15 - 19
- Motor (watts) : 201 - 400w
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 10 - 25
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 201 - 250
I have a couple of other MotoTec scooters. The quality is good, so I grabbed this one for a commute from the metro to my new job (I can't show up sweaty). I'm 160lbs and ride on flat pavement with some inclines. The mini pro is great, and the suspension helps a lot. I've had one too many flats while on the road, so solid tires were also on my list. It feels sturdy, too.