The MotoTec Fat Tire 60v 2000w Lithium is the most awe-inspiring of MotoTec's fat tire electric scooters.
This monster cruiser has twice the power of the Knockout. That's close to 3HP ready to rip! You'll feel the torque on straightaways and crush hilly terrain. With a twist of the throttle, the MotoTec Fat Tire 2000w hits speeds over 20mph. The massive 60-volt power plant delivers 20+ miles in a single charge. Advanced lithium battery technology is also lighter, takes up less space, and extends battery life.
The MotoTec Fat Tire 60v 18ah 2000w lithium powered electric scooter features absolutely massive 18" x 9.5" air-filled tires. It also comes with; front/rear hydraulic brakes, LED headlight, and keyed ignition. The oversized tires are all that's needed to cushion the road. If you ride a bumpy road, simply decrease tire pressure for a smoother ride.
Delivery: $79.95 discounted freight fee. Additional fees for select East Coast states and residential delivery apply. Click here for more info.
Lift Gate Option: Select “Yes” and the freight company will bring a hydraulic lift to lower the crate to the ground. Select “No” if two strong adults will be available to lift the 160+ lb. crate off the truck.
Specifications• Speed: 20+ mph
• Range: 20+ miles
• Motor: 2000 watts
• Frame: High-tensile steel frame.
• Drive System & Gearing: Variable twist throttle. Direct drive rear hub motor.
• Battery: 60 volt, 18ah lithium-ion battery.
• Charge Time: 4 - 8 hours.
• Brakes: Hydraulic brakes in the front and rear.
• Dimensions: Length: 71", 51" wheelbase
Width at handlebars: 32", 28" at the seat
Ground Clearance: 4.2"
• Weight: 123 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 450 lbs.
• Tires: Enormous 18" tall, 9.5" wide tires in the front and rear (size: 225/55-8).
• Warranty: 60-day manufacturer's warranty and lifetime tech support.
Standard Features• Tilt adjustable handlebars.
• Comfortable padded seat.
• Key start.
• LED headlight.
• Battery charger.
• Rear reflector.
• Battery level display.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Assembly is easy. Just secure handlebars and you're done.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), properly inflated tires, etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 76" x 18" x 36", 160 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 1500w & up
- Battery (type) : Lithium
- Weight (lbs) : 101 - 150
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 301 & up
You guys helped me with a scooter a few years ago. I’ve had a good time with it, but then I saw this new fat tire scooter. It delivered last week and it’s a pile of fun. The power caught me off-guard at first. I almost lost it first time out of the garage, so be careful. My neighborhood has its share of hills, and they’re no problem. It’s solid and heavy, but easy to balance. Quality is very good. I’ve been getting lots of attention on it.
Other than a loose connection on the battery, everything is great. What a fine toy to get back and forth from work, and it doesn’t cost a thing. Thank you!
This thing is awesome... Fast, heavy duty, big tire fun! Shipped so secure it took an engineering degree to unbox, but worth it! Will definitely buy from Urban Scooters again!