The MotoTec FatBoy is the newest sensation to hit the world of electric scooters. This electric cruiser scooter is thick with relaxed lines. The eye-catching, super phat tires check in at 15" tall and a full 6" girth. That’s almost 3x as wide as a standard scooter tire! The FatBoy also performs like a champ. The 48v, 800w rear hub motor kicks you up to cruising speeds of 20+ mph.
The FatBoy (aka the MotoTec Big Wheel and Fat Tire) packs an insane amount of fun into an economical package. Whether you’re riding for transportation or fun-filled adventures it gets you there in style. It sports a 48v battery system that takes you up to 15 miles on a single charge. The extra-wide cruiser handlebars allow for easy turning and the optional seat kit lets you cruise while standing or sitting down. The thick tires let you tackle all sorts of terrain while providing a smooth and steady ride.
The MotoTec FatBoy electric scooter also comes with an oversized headlight, brakes in the front and rear, an advanced hub motor which means this cruiser doesn’t need a belt or chain, and supremely phat fenders over both wheels.
Specifications • Speed: 20+ mph
• Range: 10 - 15 miles
• Motor: 800 watts, 48v rear hub motor.
• Frame: High-grade steel frame. Durable ABS plastic body, deck, and mudguards over both tires. 3" ground clearance. Cruiser style handlebars.
• Drive System: Hub driven (no belts or chains needed), variable speed twist throttle.
• Battery: Four 12v / 12ah sealed lead acid batteries (48 volts total), 250+ charge cycles.
• Charge Time: 4 - 8 hours.
• Brakes: Front disk and rear drum brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 51"
Width at deck 11"
• Weight: 90 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Tires: Massively phat 15" x 6" wide high-quality pneumatic tires.
• Warranty: 30-day manufacturer’s warranty and LIFETIME technical support!
Standard Features • Comfortable, cushy and wide saddle seat. Ride with the seat installed or remove it to stand and ride.
• Extra wide cruiser style handlebars.
• Smart battery charger.
• Battery level meter.
• Extra large headlight.
• Front & rear fenders.
• Key ignition.
Additional Info• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized UberScoot Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 56” x 13” x 28”, 101 lbs.
- Speed (mph) : 20 - 24
- Range (miles) : 20 - 24
- Motor (watts) : 401 - 600w
- Battery (type) : SLA
- Weight (lbs) : 76 - 100
- # of Wheels : Two
- Carry Limit (lbs) : 201 - 250
My scooter arrived today. At the age of 76 I was able to put it together with no problem. It is everything you promised.
We had previously gotten an electric scooter for my husband, but he wasn't too happy with it. So, my daugher started checking on this type of scooter "The Fatboy". Well, let me tell you my husband is so happy with his birthday gift, that he can't thank us enough. It was the best purchase that we made. Thank you, I will definitely recommend this bike to anyone who is looking for an electric scooter.
It is everything and more than I anticipated. Great performance power and battery life. I run 2 to 3 hours at low speed and battery still shows full. Slight vibration through frame at hard pull. Probably due to drive mounted directly to frame.