The MotoTec Folding Mobility Electric Trike 48v 700w Dual Motor Lithium electric scooter is powerful, comfortable, and folds for easy transportation.
This isn't your grandma's mobility scooter. It's compact with three wheels and two 350w rear hub motors. That's 700 watts of power, so you get amazing torque for climbing hills and a 10 mph top speed. The advanced lithium-ion batteries deliver up to 20 miles of range.
The MotoTec Folding Mobility Electric Trike delivers excellent performance and a sharp turning radius for navigating tight spaces. It's made from lightweight, durable aluminum and only weighs 62 lbs. Standard features include; reverse mode, key start, headlight, rear reflectors, dual rear drum brakes, carrying bag, and a comfortable padded seat and backrest.
• Speed: 10 mph or 4 mph in reverse
• Range: 20 miles
• Motor: 700w, two 350w hub motors
• Frame: Light weight and durable aluminum frame.
• Drive System & Gearing: Direct hub motor drive.
• Battery: 48v 10ah lithium-ion battery pack.
• Charge Time: 4 - 8 hrs.
• Brakes: Dual rear drum brakes.
• Dimensions: Length: 42", 17" when folded
Width at handlebars: 22"
• Weight: 62 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 286 lbs.
• Tires: 10 inch pneumatic tires.
• Warranty: 60-Day manufacturer's warranty and lifetime tech support.
• Padded, comfortable seat with backrest.
• Folds for easy storage and transport.
• Height adjustable handlebars.
• Reverse mode.
• Rear reflectors.
• Key start.
• Battery charger.
• Carrying bag.
• UrbanScooters.com is an Authorized MotoTec Dealer in business since 2002.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), properly inflated tires, etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
• Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 33" x 22" x 17" and 75 lbs.
I love taking it on my weekly trip to the Farmer’s Market. I also used it at the museum last week for my granddaughter’s birthday. It was very comfortable for the entire trip. I was able to maneuver around the tight curves easily. Very easy to fold & unfold since I don’t have a lot of space by my front door.
I love my scooter. It gives me freedom. Thanks.